[APP] [KEYBOARD] BlindType - no accuracy needed

Search This thread

Clarkster

Mar 23, 2007
Sooke
I am going to go ahead and say that it uses magic to do it. I couldn't imagine the work gone into that prediction algorithm. Wow.

dictionary

Dec 3, 2009
Before anyone else says it ... "How's the battery life?" Lol.

Not like I care though about the battery life. This should be pretty interesting when it comes out.

benman27

May 28, 2010
Portsmouth
I think I know how this works, I think it uses your key presses as points in a path, similar to how swype uses direction changes, looks very clever!

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Clarkster

Mar 23, 2007
Sooke
I think I know how this works, I think it uses your key presses as points in a path, similar to how swype uses direction changes, looks very clever!

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

And it scales and rotates until it finds the best match, you can type as if the keyboard is diagonal and half the size. That's what I think is the crazy part, and the fact it can do it so fast means their recognition algorithms are very impressive.

watercool

Apr 18, 2010
Similar to swype, but you type instead of swyping. But the rotation and scaling is pretty sick

D

diversificationied

Oh your title is wrong by the way.

Precision isn't needed, accuracy however is.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It won't, it was bought by google. So unless they incorporate it into an OS build, we will never see it.
    Best picture response ever, but I agree there is no backing to your statement markmeshark