[Theme Apk] Da Gingers: Dark Themes for CM7 Phones

Search This thread
DarkGinger

This is my dream theme and now that I figured out the chooser, I ported it and most of my favorite market apps.

Thanks to:
Cyanogen and TeamDouche
Anderwebs
Ruqq
Koxx3
ChainsDD
Wyse_Soh
fitsnugly
Many many more.....

ALL the old school themers I used to use on my G1 and Nexus one:
david1711, rori~, SirMez, Dr. Cloverdale, JaiThemes AKA (Jairomeo), Amac2583, Stericson, r8zer, eessel , ackPrash, armyranger251, ted417 many more here too!

Special Thanks to Current or new themers:
sonnysekhon, nhnt11, haxzamatic, xjrodzx, jsinlegacy, bgill55 (and his team), nmiltner, Skurtz33, Team Magnam0d, thaPHLASH, cubanjinx, Six6sicks, tiger13, and many more!!!

And my testers and helpers!
Special mention:
teamsilence and lbiniusc

Disclaimer: You use this at your own risk! Not resposible for you using these files and something goes wrong! Please report problems and I will search how to fix, or report here how you did it!

For Updates follow me on twitter: @djdarkknight96 or just subscribe to this thread!

Like what you see, buy me a PEPSI. Link above my avatar!!!

AND OR

Hit the Thanks button!!!!
Rate the page
Submit to portal

ScreenShots.png

RedGinger:

wekNm63

BlueGinger:

Mrql7lE

PinkGinger:

FeatureGraphic.png

MixedGinger:

FeatureGraphicMG.png

Last edited:
These are Themed apps from the market that have to be installed from your SDcard!!! You also must uninstall the one from the market for these to work!!! If a new update comes out let me know on XDA and I will update it! All Apps are themed to HDPI devices only!!!

DarkMarketApps.zip

Last edited:

twiz0r

Oct 5, 2010
Vegas
Can we get a desire wifi with gb batt? Thx dkkkkk

Swyped from my cyanogenized and gingerbreaded EVO

You have the builds at crackflashers.com. And yes we are very intrested. I used your theme for CM 6.1.2 and i would love to have it again

Oh, DHD DESIRE HD is already on my list. Sorry I worked ten hours then worked on the DG beta till 2am. Yes I will be porting all phones I did with DarkFroyo. Just have to be a little patient till I
can port all seven phones!

Can we ge t a desire wifi with gb batt? Thx dkkkkk

Yes but just give me some time, remember this is a beta. Everything that was done with froyo I'm trying to bring to ginger!

twiz0r

Oct 5, 2010
Vegas
Oh, DHD DESIRE HD is already on my list. Sorry I worked ten hours then worked on the DG beta till 2am. Yes I will be porting all phones I did with DarkFroyo. Just have to be a little patient till I
can port all seven phones!

Yes but just give me some time, remember this is a beta. Everything that was done with froyo I'm trying to bring to ginger!

i know it takes time...arch wifi makes me sick lol

twiz0r

Oct 5, 2010
Vegas
I'm not rushing dk. Better than the nasty green any day

paranoid android85

Oct 23, 2010
san antonio, tx
Thanks again for this. 1 problem I encountered...I'm on cm7 and when I tried to download from the market it just goes back to market home screen and doesn't download. I tried again with an older gapps and still same thing. I flashed cm7 again without dark ginger and it worked. Looking forward to next update

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

I'm not rushing dk. Better than the nasty green any day

Thanks man.

Thanks again for this. 1 problem I encountered...I'm on cm7 and when I tried to download from the market it just goes back to market home screen and doesn't download. I tried again with an older gapps and still same thing. I flashed cm7 again without dark ginger and it worked. Looking forward to next update

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

By any chance are you using amon ra to flash the theme? I think it's removing the signature. I'll try and fix it on the next update. You can try going to my nexus thread and flash the stand alone market I posted.

twiz0r

Oct 5, 2010
Vegas
RA fk the world lol. I'll never use clockwork unless I have to. Anyways I'm loving my darknessss

AreWhyA_In

Dec 28, 2010
my dock just has a grey square where phone should be and a grey circle where web should be. is there anyway to get the icons to show? can't seem to get it to work

Top Liked Posts