[THEME][FC09]Metro UI v1

Search This thread

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
No Marcus....this is a different green flash lol. Tim got it when I used a hacked up framework for Epic Blurness, and when I moved over to CleanGB framework, it fixed it.

The voodoo "green flash" is when the screen turns on. This is happening in place of CRT animation(which shouldn't be in here anyways) :-\ I blame kennyglass123 as I used his framework lol

~ E.R.A.

It is causes by the voodoo one. My fix fixes it too

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

narddawg314

Jan 3, 2011
sure, why not!

1.) Its not even supposed to be in there yet o_O
2.) If I could, I would.

I might try rebaseing the theme on another rom later, if I do, can I PM it to you for testing?

~ E.R.A.

Yeah I can test it out for ya. I'm thinking the unlock slider looks a little off is why I didn't like it. The graphic isn't of super quality..a little grainy on the edges. I also found out last night, that I wasn't able to change the alarm sound to something other than default. I couldn't change default either. I then attempted to download a new alarm from the market, but that too wouldn't let me change the default alarm. It's strange...I was able to listen to another alarm, but then when "ok" is selected, the button freezes and the phone either soft boots, or just freezes.

EDIT: let me know if that's unclear...I can post screenshots of the issue or a video of it later

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
Yeah I can test it out for ya. I'm thinking the unlock slider looks a little off is why I didn't like it. The graphic isn't of super quality..a little grainy on the edges. I also found out last night, that I wasn't able to change the alarm sound to something other than default. I couldn't change default either. I then attempted to download a new alarm from the market, but that too wouldn't let me change the default alarm. It's strange...I was able to listen to another alarm, but then when "ok" is selected, the button freezes and the phone either soft boots, or just freezes.

EDIT: let me know if that's unclear...I can post screenshots of the issue or a video of it later

No that's pretty clear. Hrmm, I can't remember, did I change the icon to the clock app? I don't think I even messed with it lol

~ E.R.A.

narddawg314

Jan 3, 2011
icon

It wasn't changed at all as far as I can tell..it's incredibly odd and I've never seen anything like it before. Any ideas where I could get an error log message for it?

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
It wasn't changed at all as far as I can tell..it's incredibly odd and I've never seen anything like it before. Any ideas where I could get an error log message for it?

Here's what I'd do.

Make a logcat (if you dont know how, just download aLogcat from the play store) of opening the alarm app and it fcing. Then send it to the ROM dev. I know I didn't cause it, as I didn't theme the clock app :-\

~ E.R.A.

beltsnspoons

Jul 28, 2011
Dayton, Ohio
I wanna redownload this theme cuz I accidentally repartitioned my sd card and now its gone. Never put your phone in your pocket when a touch recovery console is up, without locking it first at least, lol. Anyways, download link gets a 404 on my phone. Anyone able to share this zip with me?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

iamterence

Feb 10, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
I wanna redownload this theme cuz I accidentally repartitioned my sd card and now its gone. Never put your phone in your pocket when a touch recovery console is up, without locking it first at least, lol. Anyways, download link gets a 404 on my phone. Anyone able to share this zip with me?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

ugghh...stupid dropbox..their shortened urls seemed to have changed, cause its definitely still there..

Thanks man, I'm on vacation :)

~E.R.A.

Reactions: beltsnspoons

Top Liked Posts