New Forum Mod

Search This thread

Weudel

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 18, 2010
Hello to all Droid Incredible Community Members. I am pleased to announce that I have been honored with the role and responsibility as your new moderator. I will need the help of the community members to make XDA what it has been known for since day one. Please be aware of the rules and regulations posted below.

Please use all the tools available, this includes the search feature and the report feature for any abuse or violations of the XDA Developers forum rules.

DO NOT hesitate to contact me through PM for any questions or concerns that you may have.

I am proud to have a home here on XDA and hope you continue to enjoy the forum as much as I do.

Thank you for your time and don't forget to help and respect others.

Link to Forum Rules: http://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?f=638

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Hi All! I have the honor of being assigned here as one of your new Forum moderators. I am new to your forum and hope to get to know everyone here. If there are any issues that need addressing please feel free to PM me and I will do what I can to resolve the situation. And everything Weudel said in the post above..LOL.

Quick blurb, I have moderated private websites such as BonsaiGeek. I have put out several themes and ROMs for the Samsung Epic so understand the hard work devs do to put their work out for nothing but the joy of people enjoying their work.

I look forward to serving as your moderator.

Last edited:

KennyG123

Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Since it is only myself and _Arjen_ assigned here I am opening up this thread for discussion, greetings and concerns.

Hi Everybody!

Woody

Retired Admin - Vacationing in Nanda Parbat
Nov 18, 2010
Immersed in Dark Matter
New Mod Here

Hello All

My name is Woodrube and I have been assigned to be your new moderator. If you have anything that you need, please feel free to reach out to me and I will do my best to help you out with any issues that you may have.

If I may suggest a few threads as refreshers:
Forum & Marketplace Rules
[GUIDE] - XDA New User Guide - Getting started on XDA

They both are a bounty of information from top to bottom.

Glad to be here and again, if you need anything please let us know.

AvRS

Dec 21, 2009
Hi all,

I'm your other new mod and will be here to help out with Woodrube so can only echo the above. If you need anything please feel free to get in contact as we're here to help you out with your forum.

Thanks

KennyG123

Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Be kind to the new mods everyone. Remember to be respectful to each other and post questions only in Q&A not development or general.
It has been a pleasure serving as your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator.

Kenny

Reactions: AvRS and Woody

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello to all Droid Incredible Community Members. I am pleased to announce that I have been honored with the role and responsibility as your new moderator. I will need the help of the community members to make XDA what it has been known for since day one. Please be aware of the rules and regulations posted below.

Please use all the tools available, this includes the search feature and the report feature for any abuse or violations of the XDA Developers forum rules.

DO NOT hesitate to contact me through PM for any questions or concerns that you may have.

I am proud to have a home here on XDA and hope you continue to enjoy the forum as much as I do.

Thank you for your time and don't forget to help and respect others.

Link to Forum Rules: http://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?f=638
    Be kind to the new mods everyone. Remember to be respectful to each other and post questions only in Q&A not development or general.
    It has been a pleasure serving as your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator.

Kenny