[Q] Kingo problems?

Search This thread

ryan9316

Jun 28, 2012
Read that kingo is pretty darn good. I rooted with it no problem. Shortly afterwards my date connection was throttled into the stone ages. ATT said I was good on their end. I removed the root and was good to go. Anyone else have any issues with it?

crxlvr

Jan 24, 2011
New York
No issues here. Maybe you were just in a bad coverage spot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

Zugshad

Jan 22, 2011
Why do you make these screwy and very annoying posts?
Are you a bot or something?
U've been posting to every thread the last day or two?

OP, how do you know you were throttled? (got any speedtest.net screen shots?) How much data usage were you at?

Same when I had to exchange phone I did the 2nd with kingo and didn't experience this. Did you do anything else? Age could have just been fluke spot or maybe in or nesting your throttle limit

Sent from my rooted Note 3

theorioles33

Feb 15, 2011
Read that kingo is pretty darn good. I rooted with it no problem. Shortly afterwards my date connection was throttled into the stone ages. ATT said I was good on their end. I removed the root and was good to go. Anyone else have any issues with it?

Maybe its the Chinese stealing all of your data and hogging your bandwidth! LOL! Just kidding of course. I haven't noticed anything like that. Been Kingo Rooted for months now or whenever it came out. :)

s205702

Nov 10, 2013
can you tell me how did you unroot?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda premium

pham818

Dec 4, 2011
Portland

can you tell me how did you unroot?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda premium

Use this to root instead,
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2559715

and to the 2nd person i quoted, please use the search button.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2559715