Replica covers from AliExpress

Search This thread

xdm9mm

Dec 11, 2013
I got one of these and after a couple of minutes with a sharp knife and small file I was able to enlarge the s-pen opening. Now no problems.

Hi how about the build, workmanship, etc. of the product? Do you mind posting some pics please.. I am never a fan of flip cases but I might get one just for the hell of it... thanks

trt131

Mar 3, 2014
Hi how about the build, workmanship, etc. of the product? Do you mind posting some pics please.. I am never a fan of flip cases but I might get one just for the hell of it... thanks

The Spigen replica Neo Hybrid is not a flip case. The build quality seems fine. I am not able to post a piccy for a couple weeks.

xdm9mm

Dec 11, 2013
The Spigen replica Neo Hybrid is not a flip case. The build quality seems fine. I am not able to post a piccy for a couple weeks.

Ok, thanks, I just checked my order, I think I ordered that one along with a bumblebee neo hybrid. I don't know why they call it bumblebee. LOL

Had few experience with Aliexpress. The thing with purchasing directly with Chinese factory is...

1. Communication... Some doesn't speak good English and sometimes customer service is horrible...
2. Quality-- I agree its either a hit or miss... Some sales rep are working with commission based pay... Makesure you ask the sales to Quality check the product their self before shipping it out. However, depends on what product you buy, sometimes if a product has a flaw, the seller didn't think its a problem..

mikemq2003

May 18, 2013
Tampa Bay
Had few experience with Aliexpress. The thing with purchasing directly with Chinese factory is...

1. Communication... Some doesn't speak good English and sometimes customer service is horrible...
2. Quality-- I agree its either a hit or miss... Some sales rep are working with commission based pay... Makesure you ask the sales to Quality check the product their self before shipping it out. However, depends on what product you buy, sometimes if a product has a flaw, the seller didn't think its a problem..

Don't forget that they don't accept PayPal so you would have to enter you card info manually or use another service. I've ordered products from Aliexpress before and most if not all the products are knock offs. Quality isnt the best. You definitely get what you pay for and pray its what you wanted.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Don't forget that they don't accept PayPal so you would have to enter you card info manually or use another service. I've ordered products from Aliexpress before and most if not all the products are knock offs. Quality isnt the best. You definitely get what you pay for and pray its what you wanted.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

their payment method is called "alipay". Alibaba acutally hold the payment before buyer confirm receipt the item. The payment will then release to the seller...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks will post pics of the product received for everyone's knowledge

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I got mine today....

I ordered one from aliexpress. I received my case in 15 days, not bad at all. As for the quality of the case, I really can't complain, it says spigen neo hybrid, nothing like spagen or ned hibrid. The access to the ports work ok, the S-pen is a little harder to get but not impossible. The buttons feel a little shaky but not bad.

For 6.35 usd and free shipping I can't find for now anything wrong. I am sure there are great differences with the real one, but I don't have one to compare. You get what you paid for.

I got my case from this aliexpress seller:

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6030859577.html

I would be happy to answer any question from you.

Oh I forgot, the seller provided a tracking number, that is not usual for an order with low value. So it's another plus for them.
    What color did you get...

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I got the silver one.