[APP][MOD][GB/ICS/JB] SONY TrackID™ Modded (Full Working) for All Device

Search This thread

ibanez7

Mar 30, 2012
Bandung
gGVYzXyzlt0l6P4uVcgTGYVg9gnGApu73WNxmJTwAwweP44HsZgcppuS6FJ71LSuIxA=w705

Hello everyone...

I know very well trackID application there is at google play store, but I wanted to share this modded version in order to work fully on all device running on Android GB, ICS, and JB. especially on the Samsung. HTC, LG, Motorola device etc.

What's TrackID™ ? :

What am I listening to? TrackID™ knows. And makes it look good.
This gorgeous music recognition app identifies the music you are listening to. It is fast, it is easy and it looks great. Navigate with ease via the beautiful, intuitive user interface. With TrackID™, music recognition becomes a truly magical experience!
And TrackID™ can do the sharing for you. Just press “Like” to make it instantly visible on your Facebook wall for all your friends to see – and, of course, hear.
With TrackID™ you can access artist biographies, view music videos on YouTube and listen to any song.

DOWNLOAD :

http://d-h.st/KVh

HOW TO INSTALL :

- Remove the TrackID app on play store if installed on your device
- Just apply via CWM on TWRP recovery, don't forget before insalling this mod, do a wipe cache and dalvik cache.

CREDITs :
- My Brother Rizal Lovins
- Sony

Last edited:

KeylanHalfdan

Jun 9, 2012
Looks interesting. I have been modding most of my frequently used apps to be this same color scheme. I might change the logo though to go with my gnex. Thanks a bunch.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Nexus running Fruits 'N Vegetables with bacon grease (FNV007) via Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

ibanez7

Mar 30, 2012
Bandung
Looks interesting. I have been modding most of my frequently used apps to be this same color scheme. I might change the logo though to go with my gnex. Thanks a bunch.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Nexus running Fruits 'N Vegetables with bacon grease (FNV007) via Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Thanks mate, great idea, and I not yet making for galnex, I am sure, you will be better able than me :)

Reactions: Kiiroi_Senko

shino82

Feb 22, 2011
Bremen
Is root required? On my stock one x Installation wasn't possible

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

KeylanHalfdan

Jun 9, 2012
Root is required. You have to copy the apk into the system/app folder.

sfintul666

Feb 25, 2010
Cartagena
Galaxy G900F
Its working great.I just want to say oooooaaaaaaaauuuuuuuu man:good: the bass and treble are just awesome
Tanks man for your work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    gGVYzXyzlt0l6P4uVcgTGYVg9gnGApu73WNxmJTwAwweP44HsZgcppuS6FJ71LSuIxA=w705

Hello everyone...

I know very well trackID application there is at google play store, but I wanted to share this modded version in order to work fully on all device running on Android GB, ICS, and JB. especially on the Samsung. HTC, LG, Motorola device etc.

What's TrackID™ ? :

What am I listening to? TrackID™ knows. And makes it look good.
    This gorgeous music recognition app identifies the music you are listening to. It is fast, it is easy and it looks great. Navigate with ease via the beautiful, intuitive user interface. With TrackID™, music recognition becomes a truly magical experience!
    And TrackID™ can do the sharing for you. Just press “Like” to make it instantly visible on your Facebook wall for all your friends to see – and, of course, hear.
    With TrackID™ you can access artist biographies, view music videos on YouTube and listen to any song.

DOWNLOAD :

http://d-h.st/KVh

HOW TO INSTALL :

- Remove the TrackID app on play store if installed on your device
    - Just apply via CWM on TWRP recovery, don't forget before insalling this mod, do a wipe cache and dalvik cache.

CREDITs :
    - My Brother Rizal Lovins
    - Sony
    OMG .!! this is awesome men..
    thanks 4 shared ^^

Thanks dude.... Your are welcome... :D

Thanks mate, great idea, and I not yet making for galnex, I am sure, you will be better able than me :)
    OMG .!! this is awesome men..
    thanks 4 shared ^^