[STOCK ROM] [Z1c] [Android 4.4.4] - 14.4.A.0.108 (EURO)

Search This thread

Nick0dem

Sep 23, 2010
I use Shazam ;)
Probably yes. You don't need root to install firmware (after flashing rom you lose your root anyway). To delete (or freeze) any system apps you need root (look for newroot exploit) to use f.e Titanium Backup.

E

elwis272

thx for reply.

Have You list which Genetic RU propably don't have vs Euro package?? How about with the Genetic DE software?

Last edited:

mosespl

Mar 19, 2012
Wrocław
TrackID is needed app;)

Genetic RU also have Polish?? It's stock firmware which I can install without rooting my phone? I don't need to have google apps and fb apps. How I can delete it from Euro firmware? Which app alow to delete it?
Ru has polish language. I had installed ru but change to euro because im from poland. Ru has a bloat but only maybe 4 app. I root my device with munjeni way and all works better than gr8:)

E

elwis272

Ru has polish language. I had installed ru but change to euro because im from poland. Ru has a bloat but only maybe 4 app. I root my device with munjeni way and all works better than gr8:)

Why You change to Euro? Euro package? RU which apps have?

For munjeni You need root the device. I don't wanna to root my cell. Ony stock fw.

mosespl

Mar 19, 2012
Wrocław
Why You change to Euro? Euro package? RU which apps have?

For munjeni You need root the device. I don't wanna to root my cell. Ony stock fw.
I dont know why change just saw that is for euro too and same day changed to euro. Euro ftf is bigger than RU maybe because of bloat or meybe another improvements i dont know:) I rooted my phone because i dont want bloat in my phone and likes new themes which require root. Minjeni is very simple way for me to root or to unroot and have recovery together:)
After flash any new firmware you lost root so everythink will be stock again and now i cant imagine that my phone wouldnt be rooted:)

Last edited:

F308

Feb 25, 2013
EU
... i cant imagine that my phone wouldnt be rooted:)
Yea. All those commercials on top and bottom of screen. I was sick after 5 minutes.

My /etc/hosts has 15Mb of this crap redirecting all names to 127.0.0.1 after using AdFree.
80.000+ sources sending what I don't want and eating my megabytes I pay for.

zandgreen

May 26, 2010
Paris
In case of a bootloop, check "wipe USERDATA" when flashing in flashtool. (all userdata will be lost! but you'll be able to boot)

Reactions: JarrB

zandgreen

May 26, 2010
Paris
Right, but people are still flashing kitkat in order to get root and then update to prerooted lollipop. The link to this thread is mentioned in one of the root tutorials.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [STOCK ROM] [Z1c] [Android 4.4.4] - 14.4.A.0.108 (EURO)

Code:
    Version Android : 4.4.4
    Numéro de build : 14.4.A.0.108
    Version du modèle : D5503

Download
    Code:
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxwFEpLaOXewMDZNdVEtSndMNGM/edit
    mirror

Mirror MEGA :
    mega.co.nz/#!xU1QTRpJ!AHSe4WO-KDmXVlM9q16qyexgixjznRpUt14JuHmUeTs
    Generally yes, but not necessarily. My phone was still rooted after OTA upgrade from .757 to .108 firmware.

You're right, root can (in some cases) survive to OTA upgrade :)
    @up
    - Yes,
    - Some bw from google (Gry, G+, Filmy, Ksiazki, Kiosk), Evernote, Box, TrackID (&TV), Wisepilot, Path, Video Unlimited, PS Mobile. Some bw you can unistall directly (f.e. Facebook, Box, Track ID, Wisepilot, Path) without root.
    In case of a bootloop, check "wipe USERDATA" when flashing in flashtool. (all userdata will be lost! but you'll be able to boot)