Boot logo [no root]

Search This thread

Bardales

Feb 18, 2014
Basque country
You can't flash the zip for recovery but I think that if you have the logo.bin, can flash for fastboot.

Por medio de Tapatalk en el bicharraco XT1032

gharrrrrr

Sep 24, 2011
Yes. Use fastboot. Don't remember exact command to flash boot logo or animation but if you do a google or XDA search you can find them. Or, download whatever boot logo and/or boot animation you want. Use fastboot to boot a custom recovery temporarily (fastboot boot recovery.img), flash the boot logo and/or boot animation, reboot, profit

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rokesh

Rokesh

Aug 24, 2014
Yes. Use fastboot. Don't remember exact command to flash boot logo or animation but if you do a google or XDA search you can find them. Or, download whatever boot logo and/or boot animation you want. Use fastboot to boot a custom recovery temporarily (fastboot boot recovery.img), flash the boot logo and/or boot animation, reboot, profit

Can you please elaborate?
Much appreciated for the reply.. I want to put a batman logo at my startup

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NO.

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app