TheWhiteBandito

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 15, 2010
NY/CT
Introducing:
Total Password Security
Logo%20114.png

chart

Total Password Security is designed with security in mind. It is a secure password generator and password strength checker. Coupled with comprehensive safety tips, this app makes for one powerhouse of a security app. Simple and straightforward, no strings attached.

Need to make a more secure WiFi password? Total Password Security has got you covered. Did someone get access to your accounts because of a weak password? Total Password Security has got you covered. Don't take a chance, be secure.

Note: The permissions are required to display ads. All password generation and computation is done locally on your phone, and your phone only.

tps1.jpeg
tps2.png
tps3.jpeg

I am looking for any kind of feedback!
This application was featured on the front page of XDA-Developers http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1207810

Code:
Changelog:
v 1.1 [02-18-12]
- Updated look for Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich devices!
- Increased the password generation character limit to 128!

v 1.0.1 [08-11-11]
- Tweaked both portrait & landscape layout, everything scrollable now.
- Fixed scrolling problems with tips section

v 1.0 [08-10-11]
- Initial Android Market Release!
- Fixed small bug

v 0.5 [08-07-11]
- Initial Release on XDA-Developers

Last edited:

mapester

Jan 6, 2011
Just try'd this out works perfectly and tested my current Wifi pwd with it and comes up as very strong..

Will be handy to use to generate multiple Strong passwords quickly when i change some of mine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing:
    Total Password Security
    Logo%20114.png

chart

Total Password Security is designed with security in mind. It is a secure password generator and password strength checker. Coupled with comprehensive safety tips, this app makes for one powerhouse of a security app. Simple and straightforward, no strings attached.

Need to make a more secure WiFi password? Total Password Security has got you covered. Did someone get access to your accounts because of a weak password? Total Password Security has got you covered. Don't take a chance, be secure.

Note: The permissions are required to display ads. All password generation and computation is done locally on your phone, and your phone only.

tps1.jpeg
    tps2.png
    tps3.jpeg

I am looking for any kind of feedback!
    This application was featured on the front page of XDA-Developers http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1207810

Code:
    Changelog:
    v 1.1 [02-18-12]
    - Updated look for Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich devices!
    - Increased the password generation character limit to 128!

v 1.0.1 [08-11-11]
    - Tweaked both portrait & landscape layout, everything scrollable now.
    - Fixed scrolling problems with tips section

v 1.0 [08-10-11]
    - Initial Android Market Release!
    - Fixed small bug

v 0.5 [08-07-11]
    - Initial Release on XDA-Developers