QHSUSB_DLOAD problem

Search This thread

pchetan2

Oct 15, 2012
Chennai
My xperia SP doesn't start but problem came when it vibrated suddenly 2-3 times and went off Unfortunately it never came back on ,doesn't charge ,doesn't get recognized by PC ,PC,and us or even flashtool
I also tried shutting it down by pressing yellow button on the back ,it did not work
I have left it to wall charger whole night and removed it now ,same problem but when connected to PC it is giving some sound and when removed it gives different sound (like the sound that comes when drivers are being installed)

i have kept my device connected to wall charger for about 5-6 hrs and now removed it ,kept it for the whole night ,still nothing

(unlocked bootloader, leaked 4.3 rom,battery while it shut down- around 20% )
any help please!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

varuntis1993

Apr 7, 2013
New Delhi
My xperia SP doesn't start but problem came when it vibrated suddenly 2-3 times and went off Unfortunately it never came back on ,doesn't charge ,doesn't get recognized by PC ,PC,and us or even flashtool
I also tried shutting it down by pressing yellow button on the back ,it did not work
I have left it to wall charger whole night and removed it now ,same problem but when connected to PC it is giving some sound and when removed it gives different sound (like the sound that comes when drivers are being installed)

i have kept my device connected to wall charger for about 5-6 hrs and now removed it ,kept it for the whole night ,still nothing

any help please!!!!!!!!!

I think you have bricked ur device....u will need JTAG

Reactions: pchetan2

pchetan2

Oct 15, 2012
Chennai
hard brick or soft brick

I think you have bricked ur device
I know i bricked it ,happened to me before too ..but brought it back to life but now i cant
i heard that 2012 xperias can be brought back ,if they are bricked either soft or heard bricked
thank you for the reply

what do you mean by JTAG ??

Last edited:

varuntis1993

Apr 7, 2013
New Delhi
I know i bricked it ,happened to me before too ..but brought it back to life but now i cant
i heard that 2012 xperias can be brought back ,if they are bricked either soft or heard bricked
thank you for the reply

what do you mean by JTAG ??

Yours device is hard bricked this time.....if you don't know what JTAG is better take it to sony service center

pchetan2

Oct 15, 2012
Chennai
I googled it ....ok then i ll take it to service centre ...phone is still under warrantry but i guess with unlocked bootloader ,will it work or how much will they charge

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

any help please!!!!!!!!!

I think you have bricked ur device....u will need JTAG