[ROM][KERNEL][ICS/JellyBean mod] JELLYBLAST V3 for Galaxy MINI/POP PLUS [GT-S5570i]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AvijitGhosh82

Mar 7, 2012
Kolkata
[CUSTOM ROM] [KERNEL] [PORT] [ICS/Jelly Bean mod] [ 04/11/2012] JELLYBLAST V3.0.3 for GALAXY MINI POP PLUS [GT-S5570i]

Thank you all for your AWESOME support!!!! JELLYBLAST V3 for GALAXY Y just completed 50,000 downloads.

Capture-2.jpg

This is a port for GALAXY MINI POP PLUS of the very popular JELLYBLAST V3 ROM for Galaxy Y. This is a collective effort by me and Fahmi1597. I'm in charge of the theming and OTA Updates, while Fahmi is in charge of the ROM and it's working.

Really really loving JELLYBLAST? You can let others know by:

• Clicking the "THANKS" button at the bottom left end of this post.
  • Rating this thread a five star ✰✰✰✰✰ . The rating options are at the top right.
  • Posting about this ROM in Facebook, Twitter, your blog or in other forums.
  • Helping your less tech savvy friends by installing it for them.
  • Also, visit the JELLYBLAST V3 THEMING and CUSTOMIZATION THREAD, and post your opinions, themes, homescreens, etc. Note that these were originally made for Galaxy Y, so you are advised to exercise caution before using them.
  • Just reminding once again, there are 40,000 downloads and just 270 thanks. If you have downloaded my ROM, it is expected that you will click the thanks button.
  • You can even buy me a Donut if you love my work!!!
  • Love you all!!!

I proudly present to you, JELLYBLAST V3, the BEST PURE JELLYBEAN THEMED ROM for Galaxy Mini Pop Plus !!!

Please read instructions carefully before installing, don't blame me if you follow instructions wrongly.

Intro1-1.png

Intro2.png

Intro3.png

Intro4.png

Intro5.png

Intro6.png

Intro7.png

Intro8.png

NEW COOL FEATURES:

• Based on DDLF2, but compatible with any version!
  • Totally Dark Jelly Bean themed.
  • Each and every icon fine tuned to look like Jelly Bean.
  • A new Jelly Bean task manager ( Recent apps list).
  • Added Swipe to clear notifications on Status Bar.
  • ROBOTO as system font.
  • A new, AWESOME JELLYBEAN status bar and notification panel.
  • New music app based on stock Touchwiz, but contains DSP equalizer support.
  • NEW LOCKSCREENS- Never miss a chance to show off your cool lockscreen.
  • OTA FEATURE added. Now users can automatically update the ROM from OTA upgrades, in the settings menu.
  • A TOTALLY REVAMPED SETTINGS MENU ,With the following new controls : Statusbar Control, Lockscreen Control, Sound Effect Control, and Quick Toggles Control...finally, your phone is truly yours!
  • New Jelly Bean Digital Clock, analogue clock, and Jelly Bean Search Bar.
  • New smarter JellyBean keyboard.
  • Extented power menu: Now those long processes are long no more!
  • Zero delay root access...try and see!
  • MODDED COR PLENUS 2.0.2 KERNEL, be it more power for gaming, or power saving mode for Deep Sleep, Kuro kernel takes care of your batteries in the best possible way.
  • Battery life megaboosted, last upto 2 days in power saving mode!
  • CPU control feature added....high performance or underclock...choice is yours!
  • CRT animation added in Lockscreen, and other Superfast Jellybean animations!!!! Set animation speed to fast under "Lock screen and Other Settings" and see the increase in speed! Go zoom zoom zoom!!!
  • Kernel is suitable for everyone: default settings (conservative + sio ) is battery saving, while bcm + cfq settings give power boost: Antutu score 2000+ without any extra tweaks!
  • Improved memory management.
  • Two awesome launcher choices: You get both HOLO LAUNCHER, and the STOCK Touchwiz launcher, which is Jelly Bean themed.
  • ICS themed Swype keyboard. (look under Troubleshooting in the JBV3 Galaxy Y thread to download)
  • Full Screen Caller Mode: Now see your friends in FULLSCREEN while calling them.
  • SONY BRAVIA ENGINE added...your pictures are clearer than before!!
  • MULTILANGUAGE: Cestina , Dansk, German, Dutch, English ( US, UK) , Spanish, Estonian, French, Gaeliege, Hravatski, Islenska, Italiano, Kazakh, Latviesu, Lietuviu, Macedonian, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Portuguese, Ronan , Slovencina, Srpski, Suomi, Svenska, Turkish, Thai, Greek, Chinese, Russian, Hebrew. For Arabic support, look in the "JellyBlast addons" section below. You can use the 13th Sept link.
  • Net speed tweaks: Increase your net speed.
  • Superfast Chrome browser included.
  • New superb bootanimation.
  • LOTS OF THEMES AVAILABLE UNDER "JELLYBLAST THEMES " BELOW!!!! (4th post).
  • More cool addons available under "Jellyblast Addons" below!
  • Enjoy!!!!

JELLYBLAST CORE TOOLS:

• bacem_tweak: This feature adds undervolt support to your phone. The default value of undervolt is -20mV, but you can undervolt it to -100mV.
  • droidwall_modules: A feature like Windows firewall, protects your phone!
  • darky_zipalign: This auto zipalign happens at every boot, and optimizes files.
  • Other scripts include a host of features like:
    # perfect mount
    # sdcard speed bost to 2048
    # kernel kick ( KAK)
    # OOM
    # network boost
    # auto cache cleaner
    # minfree
    # i/o related tweak
    # vacuum

# 3g mod
    # battery mod n media
    # performance ( remove by flushing and purging)
    # Disable debugging notify icon on statusbar
    # Disable blackscreen issue after a call
    # Phone will not wake up from hitting the volume rocker
    # Enable display Dithering
    # For SD storage insert notificationsound
    # journalism disabler

JELLYBLAST ADVANCED FEATURES:

• Audio Enhancements:

i. BEATS™ audio for Marvellous, crisp sound. ( remember to exclude it from your task killer)
    ii. SONY XLOUD™ enhancement for controlling sound distortion in high sound levels.
    iii. SRS WOW® HD.
    iv. Dolby Digital 3D surround sound.​
  • SONY CYBERSHOT™ Camera enhancements: Clearer image even after zoom and larger image size ( 100%). Adapted from Cybershot mod by Rizal Lovins.
  • Built in ADBLOCKER
  • HD Contact Image support
  • More coming after every update!!!!

KERNEL DETAILS:

Fahmi1597 said:
Kernel cor plenus v2.0.2
NEWS ':
Fixed the table of voltages that caused the reboot but with some SIM cards (fingers crossed)
Made anew the calibration of the battery using the measurements for the Broadcom B5330. It does not go to zero more abruptly below the 30-20% (at the expense of feeling that consumption by up to full capacity. But this is correct)
Correction of property "huge_file" ext4 directly by the kernel
S2SD Script v1.05
New parameters to tweak the file system and kernel script 07setvm
Governor lagfree set (and configured) as default at boot time from the script 93CPUgovernor

BASIC FEATURES :
Based on the source code of the kernel stock XILG1
Calibrating the battery
Scripts in / etc / init.d run at boot time
Filesystem ext4
netfilter for applications of firewall (DroidWall)
Support for swap partitions
5 Frequencies: 156, 312, 468, 624, 832MHz. Each with its own specific voltage
Undervolting
10 CPU governor:
lagfree, interactiveX, smartassV2, interactive, conservative, ondemand, userspace, powersave, bcm21553, performance
Governor optimized for available frequencies
bcm21533 uses the minimum frequency (156Mhz)
10 msec, the minimum time of updating of frequencies in the governor that support it

6 I / O Scheduler: noop, deadline, CFQ, BFQ, vr, sio
Reconfiguration of the modules of the SD card to reduce wakelock
Disable the IPv6 protocol (not used by any application on gingerbread)
Off the Network File System (unused in any way)
Home button waking up the screen.

00c5368ccf56.png

SC20121101-174657.png
SC20121030-214959.png
SC20121030-220347.png
SC20121030-215051.png
SC20121101-200605.png
SC20121030-215939-1.png
SC20121030-220018.png
SC20121031-183849.png
SC20121030-215838.png
SC20121030-215006.png
SC20121031-051738.png
SC20121030-215105.png
SC20121030-215126.png
SC20121030-220136.png
SC20121104-121455.png
SC20121030-203458.png
SC20121101-200540.png

DOWNLOAD ( Please do not mirror):

6b9cdf54644a.png

JELLYBLAST V3 for S5570i
COR PLENUS KERNEL
CWM for GT-S5570i

INSTALLATION GUIDE:

• Root your phone. If already rooted, proceed to the next step.
  • Make sure that you're on Stock kernel. Stock = Factory version ( The kernel that came while buying the phone). If you haven't changed kernel, ignore this warning. It is always advisable to start from stock in order to eliminate any possible runtime errors.
  • Remove a2sd or data2sd and format your 2nd partition if you have it. You can use them again after installing ROM and KERNEL.
  • Place the above 3 files to your sd card (NOT IN ANY FOLDER!!!)
  • Switch off your phone.
  • Go to recovery mode by pressing volume up+power+home.
  • Select "Update zip from SD card".
  • Select CWM for GT-S5570i. Now you're in Clockworkmod.
  • Use the volume keys to move up and down.
  • Wipe data and cache and Dalvik cache.
  • Now choose: Install zip from sd card.
  • Choose JELLYBLAST V3.
  • Choose "yes"
  • It will be Installed. Now reboot your phone. First boot will take time. Be patient.
  • If you have followed EVERYTHING above carefully, you will soon boot up to your new rom. Please wait until media scanning is completed.
  • Again go to recovery, go to CWM and flash COR PLENUS KERNEL.
  • Enjoy!!! :) :p

JELLYBLAST THEMES AND ADDONS:

For many different THEMES and ADDONS for this ROM, visit the JELLYBLAST V3 THEMING and CUSTOMIZATION THREAD

PORTING:
Want to port this ROM to another device? Well these are some simple rules and tips to get you started:
RULES:

• Name of the ROM should be JELLYBLAST.
  • You should PM me before doing this.
  • You can port this to ANY other device except GALAXY Y, because I've done it!
  • You should mention my name, with a link to this page.
  • Please take care that there should not be two JELLYBLAST roms for the same device. If you think you can improve on someone else's work, kindly talk to him via PM, and make a team.
  • If you have done some remarkable improvements on this ROM, please tell me, so that I can also add them.
  • Please adhere to rules.

TIPS:

• This ROM is readily compatible ( with a few modifications ) on all SAMSUNG broadcom devices, like Galaxy ACE plus, Galaxy Pop Plus, Galaxy Mini 2, Galaxy Ace 2, Galaxy Y pro and DUOS ( but need lots of smali changes).
  • The kernel included in this ROM is for Galaxy Y only. So, make sure that you have removed or replaced boot.img and bmlunlock from ROM before porting.
  • Also, change the updater script, so that it only installs the ROM, not the Kernel.
  • The FM radio in the ROM only works at 120 resolution. So, replace it with the fm radio apk of your device before setting the correct resolution.
  • Figure out other changes by yourself!

CREDITS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS (In no particular order):

• Kurotsugi, for his Kernel and the immense amout of knowledge I gained from him.
  • bi6h22, for his Uncountable amount of help in making the settings app and correcting me when I was going wrong.
  • DJ, for his awesome status bar, which I have included in this ROM.
  • Pratyush Creed, for his CreedParts, which is an AWESOME way to control the ROM.
  • Evanlocked, for his tricks and help.
  • Agtpmd, for his themed stock apps and recent apps list.
  • Fahmi1597, for porting the rom and fixing bugs.
  • And lastly, you, the users of this ROM, who motivate me to do better and better. Thank You All!!!!!
  • NOW WHO WILL PRESS THE
    Capture.jpg
    BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM LEFT END OF THIS POST FOR ME?
    :laugh::D:cool::p

Regards,
Avijit.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

F4uzan

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
2nd, Good one ! Flashing on my little brother Mini Plus.

F

Fahmi1597

Reserved for kernel and some update

You can use the recommended kernel for JellyBlast GT-S5570i rom with the link below

COR PLENUS™ Kernel v2.1.5
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/34455199/GT-S5570I/Cor_Plenus_v2.1.5.zip - Flash it via CWM

About changelog kernel go to here http://www.androidiani.com/forum/mo...m-kernel-mod-cor-plenus-et-cor-optimi-v2.html (use google translate)

Troubleshot
1. Problem with your data network? try this
- This rom is Multi-CSC, after showing homescreen go to dialer, type *#06# and remember that IMEI number or write it on paper.
and type again *#272*YourIMEINumber# and select your customer code, XSE for Indonesia, SIN for singapore, INU for India, and many more.. try search on google whats your samsung customer code, go here - http://samfirmware.webs.com/samsunglettercode.htm then ctrl + A

This My mods version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4mpjtc1p4wbqtb8 (JPV2Update1)- Flash it via CWM
What's changing?
-Removed OTA Updates and moved Quickpanel Settings
-New Settings
-Fixed pop up background

Regards,

Last edited:

hsay

May 18, 2012
pune
Please somebody port it to galaxy mini

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

F4uzan

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
How about directly porting it from Galaxy Y, that what OP do right ?

kissingmylove

Jun 26, 2012
Hue
i think it cant be ported, coz mini and mini plus have different chipset just like ace and ace-plus.
but i can certainly take some parts of this rom and make a similar one, if the op gives permissions ;)

There are many guide to mod features like this rom,just search and add it to ur rom

Sent from my Galaxy Mini Plus 4G using xda app-developers app

dankaru

Mar 10, 2012
Really wanna to taste on my mini :D

Sent from my S5570-dankaruMOD using xda app-developers app

arturowr

May 17, 2012
Nice nice nice ROM Coooool!!! :D

but you can port from GALAXY MINI or s5570

Im Like Rom¡¡¡¡

Port Plis for device S5570

Thanks

AvijitGhosh82

Mar 7, 2012
Kolkata
It can be ported you know. To any device. In fact it is being ported to Galaxy S plus, LG pecan, etc etc.

All I need is a dedicated dev to port this to his device, preferably from the sgy version, because that is my device. I'll take charge of the updates, or maybe you can do it if you want, but someone needs to port it to his device before I can do anything. I constrained by the lack of a device.

I know I'm Awesome! Why don't you press thanks to show it?

Sent from my Galaxy Y using JELLYBLAST V3!

arturowr

May 17, 2012
Ok Ok but has I do???

I am not a cook but to read in posts which for a port the devices QVGA only needs change folders Hw y and libs is correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [CUSTOM ROM] [KERNEL] [PORT] [ICS/Jelly Bean mod] [ 04/11/2012] JELLYBLAST V3.0.3 for GALAXY MINI POP PLUS [GT-S5570i]

Thank you all for your AWESOME support!!!! JELLYBLAST V3 for GALAXY Y just completed 50,000 downloads.

Capture-2.jpg

This is a port for GALAXY MINI POP PLUS of the very popular JELLYBLAST V3 ROM for Galaxy Y. This is a collective effort by me and Fahmi1597. I'm in charge of the theming and OTA Updates, while Fahmi is in charge of the ROM and it's working.

Really really loving JELLYBLAST? You can let others know by:

• Clicking the "THANKS" button at the bottom left end of this post.
    • Rating this thread a five star ✰✰✰✰✰ . The rating options are at the top right.
    • Posting about this ROM in Facebook, Twitter, your blog or in other forums.
    • Helping your less tech savvy friends by installing it for them.
    • Also, visit the JELLYBLAST V3 THEMING and CUSTOMIZATION THREAD, and post your opinions, themes, homescreens, etc. Note that these were originally made for Galaxy Y, so you are advised to exercise caution before using them.
    • Just reminding once again, there are 40,000 downloads and just 270 thanks. If you have downloaded my ROM, it is expected that you will click the thanks button.
    • You can even buy me a Donut if you love my work!!!
    • Love you all!!!

I proudly present to you, JELLYBLAST V3, the BEST PURE JELLYBEAN THEMED ROM for Galaxy Mini Pop Plus !!!

Please read instructions carefully before installing, don't blame me if you follow instructions wrongly.

Intro1-1.png

Intro2.png

Intro3.png

Intro4.png

Intro5.png

Intro6.png

Intro7.png

Intro8.png

NEW COOL FEATURES:

• Based on DDLF2, but compatible with any version!
    • Totally Dark Jelly Bean themed.
    • Each and every icon fine tuned to look like Jelly Bean.
    • A new Jelly Bean task manager ( Recent apps list).
    • Added Swipe to clear notifications on Status Bar.
    • ROBOTO as system font.
    • A new, AWESOME JELLYBEAN status bar and notification panel.
    • New music app based on stock Touchwiz, but contains DSP equalizer support.
    • NEW LOCKSCREENS- Never miss a chance to show off your cool lockscreen.
    • OTA FEATURE added. Now users can automatically update the ROM from OTA upgrades, in the settings menu.
    • A TOTALLY REVAMPED SETTINGS MENU ,With the following new controls : Statusbar Control, Lockscreen Control, Sound Effect Control, and Quick Toggles Control...finally, your phone is truly yours!
    • New Jelly Bean Digital Clock, analogue clock, and Jelly Bean Search Bar.
    • New smarter JellyBean keyboard.
    • Extented power menu: Now those long processes are long no more!
    • Zero delay root access...try and see!
    • MODDED COR PLENUS 2.0.2 KERNEL, be it more power for gaming, or power saving mode for Deep Sleep, Kuro kernel takes care of your batteries in the best possible way.
    • Battery life megaboosted, last upto 2 days in power saving mode!
    • CPU control feature added....high performance or underclock...choice is yours!
    • CRT animation added in Lockscreen, and other Superfast Jellybean animations!!!! Set animation speed to fast under "Lock screen and Other Settings" and see the increase in speed! Go zoom zoom zoom!!!
    • Kernel is suitable for everyone: default settings (conservative + sio ) is battery saving, while bcm + cfq settings give power boost: Antutu score 2000+ without any extra tweaks!
    • Improved memory management.
    • Two awesome launcher choices: You get both HOLO LAUNCHER, and the STOCK Touchwiz launcher, which is Jelly Bean themed.
    • ICS themed Swype keyboard. (look under Troubleshooting in the JBV3 Galaxy Y thread to download)
    • Full Screen Caller Mode: Now see your friends in FULLSCREEN while calling them.
    • MULTILANGUAGE: Cestina , Dansk, German, Dutch, English ( US, UK) , Spanish, Estonian, French, Gaeliege, Hravatski, Islenska, Italiano, Kazakh, Latviesu, Lietuviu, Macedonian, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Portuguese, Ronan , Slovencina, Srpski, Suomi, Svenska, Turkish, Thai, Greek, Chinese, Russian, Hebrew. For Arabic support, look in the "JellyBlast addons" section below. You can use the 13th Sept link.
    • Net speed tweaks: Increase your net speed.
    • Superfast Chrome browser included.
    • New superb bootanimation.
    • LOTS OF THEMES AVAILABLE UNDER "JELLYBLAST THEMES " BELOW!!!! (4th post).
    • More cool addons available under "Jellyblast Addons" below!
    • Enjoy!!!!

JELLYBLAST CORE TOOLS:

• bacem_tweak: This feature adds undervolt support to your phone. The default value of undervolt is -20mV, but you can undervolt it to -100mV.
    • droidwall_modules: A feature like Windows firewall, protects your phone!
    • darky_zipalign: This auto zipalign happens at every boot, and optimizes files.
    • Other scripts include a host of features like:
      # perfect mount
      # sdcard speed bost to 2048
      # kernel kick ( KAK)
      # OOM
      # network boost
      # auto cache cleaner
      # minfree
      # i/o related tweak
      # vacuum

# 3g mod
      # battery mod n media
      # performance ( remove by flushing and purging)
      # Disable debugging notify icon on statusbar
      # Disable blackscreen issue after a call
      # Phone will not wake up from hitting the volume rocker
      # Enable display Dithering
      # For SD storage insert notificationsound
      # journalism disabler

JELLYBLAST ADVANCED FEATURES:

• Audio Enhancements:

i. BEATS™ audio for Marvellous, crisp sound. ( remember to exclude it from your task killer)
      ii. SONY XLOUD™ enhancement for controlling sound distortion in high sound levels.
      iii. SRS WOW® HD.
      iv. Dolby Digital 3D surround sound.​
    • SONY CYBERSHOT™ Camera enhancements: Clearer image even after zoom and larger image size ( 100%). Adapted from Cybershot mod by Rizal Lovins.
    • Built in ADBLOCKER
    • HD Contact Image support
    • More coming after every update!!!!

KERNEL DETAILS:

Fahmi1597 said:
    Kernel cor plenus v2.0.2
    NEWS ':
    Fixed the table of voltages that caused the reboot but with some SIM cards (fingers crossed)
    Made anew the calibration of the battery using the measurements for the Broadcom B5330. It does not go to zero more abruptly below the 30-20% (at the expense of feeling that consumption by up to full capacity. But this is correct)
    Correction of property "huge_file" ext4 directly by the kernel
    S2SD Script v1.05
    New parameters to tweak the file system and kernel script 07setvm
    Governor lagfree set (and configured) as default at boot time from the script 93CPUgovernor

BASIC FEATURES :
    Based on the source code of the kernel stock XILG1
    Calibrating the battery
    Scripts in / etc / init.d run at boot time
    Filesystem ext4
    netfilter for applications of firewall (DroidWall)
    Support for swap partitions
    5 Frequencies: 156, 312, 468, 624, 832MHz. Each with its own specific voltage
    Undervolting
    10 CPU governor:
    lagfree, interactiveX, smartassV2, interactive, conservative, ondemand, userspace, powersave, bcm21553, performance
    Governor optimized for available frequencies
    bcm21533 uses the minimum frequency (156Mhz)
    10 msec, the minimum time of updating of frequencies in the governor that support it

6 I / O Scheduler: noop, deadline, CFQ, BFQ, vr, sio
    Reconfiguration of the modules of the SD card to reduce wakelock
    Disable the IPv6 protocol (not used by any application on gingerbread)
    Off the Network File System (unused in any way)
    Home button waking up the screen.

00c5368ccf56.png

SC20121101-174657.png
    SC20121030-214959.png
    SC20121030-220347.png
    SC20121030-215051.png
    SC20121101-200605.png
    SC20121030-215939-1.png
    SC20121030-220018.png
    SC20121031-183849.png
    SC20121030-215838.png
    SC20121030-215006.png
    SC20121031-051738.png
    SC20121030-215105.png
    SC20121030-215126.png
    SC20121030-220136.png
    SC20121104-121455.png
    SC20121030-203458.png
    SC20121101-200540.png

DOWNLOAD ( Please do not mirror):

6b9cdf54644a.png

JELLYBLAST V3 for S5570i
    COR PLENUS KERNEL
    CWM for GT-S5570i

INSTALLATION GUIDE:

• Root your phone. If already rooted, proceed to the next step.
    • Make sure that you're on Stock kernel. Stock = Factory version ( The kernel that came while buying the phone). If you haven't changed kernel, ignore this warning. It is always advisable to start from stock in order to eliminate any possible runtime errors.
    • Remove a2sd or data2sd and format your 2nd partition if you have it. You can use them again after installing ROM and KERNEL.
    • Place the above 3 files to your sd card (NOT IN ANY FOLDER!!!)
    • Switch off your phone.
    • Go to recovery mode by pressing volume up+power+home.
    • Select "Update zip from SD card".
    • Select CWM for GT-S5570i. Now you're in Clockworkmod.
    • Use the volume keys to move up and down.
    • Wipe data and cache and Dalvik cache.
    • Now choose: Install zip from sd card.
    • Choose JELLYBLAST V3.
    • Choose "yes"
    • It will be Installed. Now reboot your phone. First boot will take time. Be patient.
    • If you have followed EVERYTHING above carefully, you will soon boot up to your new rom. Please wait until media scanning is completed.
    • Again go to recovery, go to CWM and flash COR PLENUS KERNEL.
    • Enjoy!!! :) :p

JELLYBLAST THEMES AND ADDONS:

For many different THEMES and ADDONS for this ROM, visit the JELLYBLAST V3 THEMING and CUSTOMIZATION THREAD

PORTING:
    Want to port this ROM to another device? Well these are some simple rules and tips to get you started:
    RULES:

• Name of the ROM should be JELLYBLAST.
    • You should PM me before doing this.
    • You can port this to ANY other device except GALAXY Y, because I've done it!
    • You should mention my name, with a link to this page.
    • Please take care that there should not be two JELLYBLAST roms for the same device. If you think you can improve on someone else's work, kindly talk to him via PM, and make a team.
    • If you have done some remarkable improvements on this ROM, please tell me, so that I can also add them.
    • Please adhere to rules.

TIPS:

• This ROM is readily compatible ( with a few modifications ) on all SAMSUNG broadcom devices, like Galaxy ACE plus, Galaxy Pop Plus, Galaxy Mini 2, Galaxy Ace 2, Galaxy Y pro and DUOS ( but need lots of smali changes).
    • The kernel included in this ROM is for Galaxy Y only. So, make sure that you have removed or replaced boot.img and bmlunlock from ROM before porting.
    • Also, change the updater script, so that it only installs the ROM, not the Kernel.
    • The FM radio in the ROM only works at 120 resolution. So, replace it with the fm radio apk of your device before setting the correct resolution.
    • Figure out other changes by yourself!

CREDITS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS (In no particular order):

• Kurotsugi, for his Kernel and the immense amout of knowledge I gained from him.
    • bi6h22, for his Uncountable amount of help in making the settings app and correcting me when I was going wrong.
    • DJ, for his awesome status bar, which I have included in this ROM.
    • Pratyush Creed, for his CreedParts, which is an AWESOME way to control the ROM.
    • Evanlocked, for his tricks and help.
    • Agtpmd, for his themed stock apps and recent apps list.
    • Fahmi1597, for porting the rom and fixing bugs.
    • And lastly, you, the users of this ROM, who motivate me to do better and better. Thank You All!!!!!
    • NOW WHO WILL PRESS THE
      Capture.jpg
      BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM LEFT END OF THIS POST FOR ME?
      :laugh::D:cool::p

Regards,
    Avijit.

Untitled.png
    How about directly porting it from Galaxy Y, that what OP do right ?
    even galaxy y is different chipset...it uses broadcom bcm. so no port. :(
    It can be ported you know. To any device. In fact it is being ported to Galaxy S plus, LG pecan, etc etc.

All I need is a dedicated dev to port this to his device, preferably from the sgy version, because that is my device. I'll take charge of the updates, or maybe you can do it if you want, but someone needs to port it to his device before I can do anything. I constrained by the lack of a device.

I know I'm Awesome! Why don't you press thanks to show it?

Sent from my Galaxy Y using JELLYBLAST V3!
    i think it cant be ported, coz mini and mini plus have different chipset just like ace and ace-plus.
    but i can certainly take some parts of this rom and make a similar one, if the op gives permissions ;)
    1st :D

edit = i like the callscreen UI. how can u share the source code ? or perhaps a guide ?