Help Installing Cloudyflex 2.4 on D802!?

Search This thread

Amnr123

Oct 26, 2011
Hello everyone i recently purchased a LG G2, and then rooted it and flashed the CM 11 rom. After some time of using it, i heard about the cloudy rom and would like to flash it but when i went to the forum i didn't understand how to flash the KK baseband or what that even means? When i opened the thread with all the basebands i didn't know which one to choose, there were multiple basebands with the words d802.So i wondering if anyone might guide me through the process to safely flash the cloudyflex 2.4 rom. I'm using the d802(International) G2. Sorry if the question is noobish.

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
Hello everyone i recently purchased a LG G2, and then rooted it and flashed the CM 11 rom. After some time of using it, i heard about the cloudy rom and would like to flash it but when i went to the forum i didn't understand how to flash the KK baseband or what that even means? When i opened the thread with all the basebands i didn't know which one to choose, there were multiple basebands with the words d802.So i wondering if anyone might guide me through the process to safely flash the cloudyflex 2.4 rom. I'm using the d802(International) G2. Sorry if the question is noobish.
You'll only need the base band if your coming from a jellybean ROM. Since your not you won't need it. Just follow the instructions in the thread.