All input languages reg patch - download

Search This thread

DesktopMan

May 2, 2007
Import this into the registry, and all dictionaries will be enabled. Does not change keyboard graphics though.

Change your language through the actual keyboard menu, not inside settings. Special letters (such as æøå) work, and are placed at their usual places.

Supported languages:

Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish

2954as5.png

Please report languages that don't work, and any other bugs. Thanks.

Update: Dutch entry and double French entry fixed.

Update 2: Cab with a few fixes, thanks to blackfire. Russian was removed as the files are missing.

Last edited:

Matti23

Jul 13, 2007
Vantaa
Import this into the registry, and all dictionaries will be enabled. Does not change keyboard graphics though.

Change your language through the actual keyboard menu, not inside settings. Special letters (such as æøå) work, and are placed at their usual places.

Supported languages:

Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish

2954as5.png

Please report languages that don't work, and any other bugs. Thanks.

Update: Dutch entry and double French entry fixed.

Hello!
Please help me, I do not know, where I shall put this reg -file?

Blackfire

Apr 2, 2006
Outer
Again great work.

there are some languages that won't work
a few lines are missing in your reg file
spd.Lqwerty.greek and spd.Pqwerty.polish
on the IME\KDBFiles you cannot add spd. files

here is my reg file where i solved this and removed the arabic and russian because on my WWE Diamond i don't have these 2 language files in rom.
There are 14 working languages.

Copy regfile to diamond (if installed resco registery editor) just tap on it

Last edited:

dwd

Oct 19, 2005
Hi.
Then this would mean that i could buy an WWE edition of the diamond and have for example Swedish input on the keyboard for input on all keyboard types?

Blackfire

Apr 2, 2006
Outer
I only got one diamond and its a WWE :)
it could be possible that in other language rom these files also included (that i don't know).

if not!! then i could be possible to copy them from a WWE rom to your device

uaon99

Jan 15, 2007
after setting other language, the default explorer homepage will not load, even you edit the bookmark point it to the 409.html, but you can still use it:)

sandervanzijl

Jan 14, 2008
i have phm registry editor, but this doesnot allow me to insert reg files.
what program do you use to import reg files?

edit: resco explorer works with that.

Last edited:

horstborsch

Jan 4, 2008
Does it mean i can take WWE ROM and change all relevant languages in menues etc. to german? That would be wonderful!

Blackfire

Apr 2, 2006
Outer
Thanks for the cab and fixes. I've replaced the file in the first post with your cab. Do you mind removing all the other attachments? That way there is only a single file to download, less confusion :)

No problem @all mate
Thanks to you everyone is happy to have all(14) languages input to there diamond

@everyone: look to first post to get the latest T9 dictionary update