For the Beatles fans in the house...

Search This thread

arrtoodeetoo

Dec 31, 2010
If you haven't been following the My Water thread they've been coming up with some crazy hilarious stuff over there. This is my attempt.

yellowsub.jpg

[UPDATE] Charging bubbles now skinned. (There's not a single .png in there that's original. lol)

screen201105200018.png

Download

Enjoy!

Attachments

• MyYellowSubmarine.apk
    538.8 KB · Views: 881
Last edited:

arrtoodeetoo

Dec 31, 2010
OP is updated with fixed charging bubbles.

I wish I knew more about how to edit sprite movement for live wallpapers. I would have the sub move to the left, leave the screen, then come back on the screen going the opposite way and go off the other side of the screen, etc.

arrtoodeetoo

Dec 31, 2010
Probably not. This is an edit of a live wallpaper from the Asus Transformer, and its API level is 11, which is Android 3.0.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA App

G

gqstatus0685

Can someone please make a Mr. Hanky version of this wallpaper as an apk. He's a character on South Park. This wallpaper is sick. I'm using it right now. Thanks OP.

ruvort

Aug 4, 2010
Awesome job :) you beat me to it. Lol there has been a lot going on lately so I haven't been able to update my wallpapers or release any new ones for a while.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jm9843

Jan 16, 2010
This is ****ing awesome. The only issue is that it installed over one of the other ice cube live wallpapers. Is that normal?

nsxz0o7

Sep 10, 2007
I first uninstalled the ice cube and then installed this Beatles version. Works awesome!

jschmier

May 8, 2011
This is ****ing awesome. The only issue is that it installed over one of the other ice cube live wallpapers. Is that normal?

These modified MyWater live wallpapers typically change the images and possibly some of the text strings, but still use the original com.asus.livewallpaper package name. Modifying the package name will allow multiple versions of these live wallpapers to coexist.

I have proven that this works by modifying ruvort's beer w/ lime live wallpaper here. The modified live wallpaper happily coexists with the default Asus MyWater live wallpaper on my non-rooted Transformer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you haven't been following the My Water thread they've been coming up with some crazy hilarious stuff over there. This is my attempt.

yellowsub.jpg

[UPDATE] Charging bubbles now skinned. (There's not a single .png in there that's original. lol)

screen201105200018.png

Download

Enjoy!

Yes sadly they all install over each other. I cant seem to figure out a way around this.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk