[rom][4.0.4][xxlq9] gs3 0.1

Search This thread

snehal1991

Dec 9, 2011
Chicago
Can anyone make cwm zip for gallery app from this ROM!:confused: as in video, its seems to be working on Galaxy R..

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone.This is my new rom,maybe mod.

Features :

--Based on XXLQ9
    --CSC of XXLQ9 Nordic Firmware for 2G/3G switch
    --Deodexed & Zipaligned
    --Rooted with busybox
    --Build.Prop Tweaks
    --Init.d Tweaks
    --Performance tweaks
    --Scroll Responsiveness tweaks
    --Internet tweaks
    --Battery tweaks
    --Built in useful apps
    --And more...

Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6qNb38QGDk
    Installation:
    --Install Use 6.0.1.1
    --Restore with CWM Backup
    Download:
    Thanks to Adam77Root
    I'd like to share my impressions about this rom. It's very good, I like the concept behind it. Being as close to stock as it can and having an S3-like look is generally a good idea. However, the rom is very unstable for me. I get 'shell has been granted superuser permissions' almost every minute after wiping data. It gives the same every second if you install the rom purely.

@everybody: The rom uses the stock ICS kernel. It has the emmc brickbug. Do not wipe anything with recovery.
    @OP: 1: You included the backup of data partition, which is not a good practice. It may contain sensitive information.
    2: Use a kernel that has the brickbug eliminated! It is extremely important!

I suggest that you update the OP with this information and/or update your rom to meet at least my second requirement.

Thx in advance and keep up the good work! :good:
    I decided to create a CWM-flashable zip of this rom with ardatdat's kernel and data backup removed. I'll make and upload it later today.

Sent from my GT-I9103
    Here you are: :)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?gvcimzctf9a54t5,nrhoop3ms4fsqku
    Use hjsplit or dkmerge to join. Wiping data may be necessary if you encounter force closes.

I added ardatdat's 4.2beta6 1.32GHz OC kernel (it is safe now), removed data backup (may be slower to boot), added some basic features with dsixda's kitchen and created the CWM-flashable zip.
    Hey buddy, please upload the screenshots of this ROM.:victory:

Here you go mate!
    The music player is not scanning my songs same with the gallery n gallery is not working

Hit Thanks If I Helped You:D