[APP][2.2+] Find My Phone (anti-theft) Do you want to locate your girl friend :)

Search This thread

wangxing

Jun 17, 2012
San Jose
NEW FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS HAVE BEEN RELEASED.
1sMpwi3S-VzocGYugaeDmGlmP5e9HEF8Z-JRkCQ2Lch6MvjwIMoIk7B4_lTiBKz_EANr=h900-rw

DOWNLOAD HERE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonefindandlock

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Find My Phone (anti-theft)

Find My Phone

-- Find my phone by ring flashlight and warning sound when your phone receive calls. Every one experienced looking for his phone around. Now your smartphone can FLASH and ALERT, let you find your phone easily, even it is in silent mode, neither ring nor vibrate, or in dark night.

Locate My Phone
    --Want to share your location to your families or someone. That is easy, just active this function, and it will help your guys know each other's position. Specially girl wants to know her boyfriend or husband's position. :p:fingers-crossed::laugh: Actually it is more than that.

Lock and Track My Phone
    -- Thinking of that you lost your phone somewhere like cafe, office or restaurant etc, it will be worrisome. Here is the quick way to find it, just text a message to your phone and it will lock your phone automatically and protect your privacy, sends out the phone location that you can track it with Google Map.
    At the same time it can make continuous alarm and popup the pre-setup contact information that help the person (who find your phone) to contact you directly.

Important-
    .You do not need to create an account to use Find My Phone. Most of the anti-theft apps require you to register and collect your personal information, we do not do that.
    .It is free to use and no monthly pay or no pay premium upgrade.
    .It is unlimited to family members use. We suggest you introduce this app to your family members or friends and protect each other(if they have android smartphones).
    .To uninstall it, just go to settings-security-Device Administrator and uncheck Find My Phone

jfKX1fvwIYM2T-DUXkOEP3Iwlg4_m88cvUyNCxdDt5YOQjIXGQ4oLSNe5QTlCTvpKw=h310-rw
    cg5bt9gpWQCc5bdS90uYPtl9WZx9DooYHJABzK0GdMb71cK4NLTCRfnmy_BkNC_StRyc=h310-rw
    22UViEMG-2SLEOqdvzM_xoWCOjpPgaU0UUFYbKyx0b5kJat1EWzYl_Ui9QZXRh5n2cw=h310-rw
    ARnC5zm8_QsnMgf69VvU4fb0fDJEGDNWdC21a1VuQh1hYwr83BBaCpsxu9z_3JMpXw=h310-rw

Please download and protect your phone now.:highfive:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonefindandlock
    1. How do you find your phone when it is somewhere near you?
    2. What you should do when you lost your phone?
    3. How do you know your girlfriend location ?
    This sounds like spam. Mods anywhere?

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    User comments -
    Good free app. Very promising Good free app. Very promising considering how young it is. It will only get better over time.