[Q] hiUinstaller

Search This thread

grc071

Apr 17, 2014
im curious why Google Play Store - removed the famous app "hiUinstaller.apk" from there store.

I'm in dyer need of removing BLOATWARE (like facebook,Google Newstand,etc) from my phone.
Would some one who has "hiUinstaller.apk" please kindly send me a direct link to where i can get this app -?

Anyhelp at this point would be a relief.
Thank you in advance for reading my post.

gamer649

Feb 8, 2013
im curious why Google Play Store - removed the famous app "hiUinstaller.apk" from there store.

I'm in dyer need of removing BLOATWARE (like facebook,Google Newstand,etc) from my phone.
Would some one who has "hiUinstaller.apk" please kindly send me a direct link to where i can get this app -?

To remove junk system apps I prefer to use '/system/app remover', it is still available from the play store. Basically you select the app you want to remove and then reboot (you can select multiple apps to remove before rebooting too). Once you have rebooted you go into your system settings > apps and then uninstall the apps as they will have been made into regular apps.

grc071

Apr 17, 2014
To remove junk system apps I prefer to use '/system/app remover', it is still available from the play store. Basically you select the app you want to remove and then reboot (you can select multiple apps to remove before rebooting too). Once you have rebooted you go into your system settings > apps and then uninstall the apps as they will have been made into regular apps.

I found this these application authors - when I searched '/system/app remover' on on Google Play Store:

"jumobile" - System app remover (ROOT)
"ljmobile" - System app uninstaller
"Intellectio Pte. Ltd." - Root App Remover

Please confirm if the one you mentioned is on this list

And thank you so much for your help.

gamer649

Feb 8, 2013

Sorry, the name I had given was slightly wrong. It is in fact /system/app mover. See the attached screenshot for the publisher name too.

Sent from my C1905 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397890042948.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397890042948.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: grc071

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sorry, the name I had given was slightly wrong. It is in fact /system/app mover. See the attached screenshot for the publisher name too.

Sent from my C1905 using xda app-developers app