System App dump of ICS

Search This thread

propsia

Apr 8, 2010
bhilai
i want to try launcher it has all the features of custom launcher's available in market lets see how it really work

Mello^

Sep 5, 2011
Sweet! Now can anyone might try to extract the system app files and attach or mirror the apks one by one so we might only choose what we want to use and or port ? :) Thanks for the link!

kehlan

Aug 10, 2011
San Diego
Oh MAN I am excited to see what this community can do with ICS.

Happy coding, guys.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

AproSamurai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 4, 2010
Van Nuys, CA
github.com
Currently the apps are Odexed, so they can't be conventionally installed or resigned. And the current iteration of Baksmali doesn't work with the deodexing process. I'm sure somebody will be able to do so or Baksmali will get an update to work with it. But it'll take some time, a lot of great things coming for Android nonetheless. :)

bpdlr

Oct 7, 2009
London
I've not had a chance to look at these in detail, but can anyone confirm whether the browser is Webkit or Chrome?

tids2k

Apr 21, 2009
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
iv got past the framework errors, now edtting ram disk to get some services running. ics wont boot without them

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

ICS on my g2 http://minus.com/mWrBKSHy , minus.com/mlSqBOI2T

TS is not working, for now it just boots

Didn't realise you were active somewhere else after android-maisters. Go go go .... :)

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

wired69

Jul 10, 2008
London
Any way to extract the new Roboto font from this? Would love to get it on my Galaxy Tab if possible.

iammodo

Mar 12, 2008
hell

Top Liked Posts