{X10}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

9Lukas5

Dec 14, 2010
near Stuttgart
If I wait long enough (~10 min) I can see deep sleep as used, but with 0:00:00). I have tested the kernel from FXP 109 with Oodies MIUI V4 alpha 1, and there I get deep sleep again, so in the kernel itself deep sleep is enabled again, but there's anything in the rom left the prevents the device for me to enter deep sleep.

Also kgsl isn't crashing on MIUI V4 aplpha 1, like it did on earlier cm9 versions when the device entered deep sleep.

Regards,

L

vvskiies

Mar 25, 2011
still cant get around the Assert Failed error.

EDIT: removed assert in updater-script.

Last edited:

silveraero

Jul 19, 2011
New York
Xiaomi Poco F3
If I wait long enough (~10 min) I can see deep sleep as used, but with 0:00:00). I have tested the kernel from FXP 109 with Oodies MIUI V4 alpha 1, and there I get deep sleep again, so in the kernel itself deep sleep is enabled again, but there's anything in the rom left the prevents the device for me to enter deep sleep.

Also kgsl isn't crashing on MIUI V4 aplpha 1, like it did on earlier cm9 versions when the device entered deep sleep.

Regards,

L

It maybe errors in libs and system bin files. If you use kernel from FXP109 on MIUI 4.0 and 3D works with FPS uncapped and KGSL does not crash, it must be system. Also we don't have more info from FXP since FXP107 so I think we have to go to genrral thread to make this thread clean mate :D

chriscx

Feb 9, 2011
just for info: again my device lost deep sleep and drains battery. But no worries it's a known issue.

Reactions: 9Lukas5

9Lukas5

Dec 14, 2010
near Stuttgart
14% of the battery is draining for ever 1hr14mins when the phone is ideal .Even the battery is getting heated. :(

are you blind?! :mad:Why can people never read the forum? Or use the search button? Google: x10 cm9 deep sleep not working. In the first result you'll find this post

@colossus: could you please make another cleanup?

@J: Maybe you should update the working and not working list in the second post and add under not working "deep sleep (disabled as kgsl temp fix)" or s.th. like that.

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING WITH THINGS EVERYONE HERE KNOWS YET

Regards,

L

Last edited:

colossus

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 28, 2009

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WORKING
    AUDIO - ok
    GPS - ok
    TOUCH SCREEN - ok
    CWM RECOVERY 5.5 - ok
    BT - ok
    GSM - ok
    GSM DATA - ok
    WIFI - ok
    GRALLOC - ok
    3D - ok -
    VIDEO DECODER - software for now
    USB MTP - ok

NOT WORKING
    CAMERA - removed completly and salvaged some ram for system
    HOTSPOT - in this moment is not possible to implement it
    Download
    look in my signature

IMPOTANT
    Unlocking device on unlock website or by testpoint voids your waranty !

IF YOU CAN NOT DOWNLOAD DIRECTLY USE
    anonymouse.org
    rapid8.com
    jdownloader.org
    sv4.vietget.net
    or any free proxy from another country

FOR BETTER DOWNLOAD SPEED
    to improve speed register to uploaded.to
    you will get 1 download/hour and double bandwith

this is an stable alpha many features are incomplete or not even not implemented, is not intended for everyday use !
    rip it as usual

SCREENSHOTS
    device-2011-12-29-080954.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081005.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081015.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081419.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081430.jpgdevice-2011-12-29-081450.jpg
    You want mirrion dorrar? Too bad! Here cam fix.

Q: Why 8Mpix photos are clipped/distorted?
    A: I'm not too sure - I'd blame FXP's libcamera :) For now, please use WVGA size.

Q: Why no video recording?
    A: Short answer: WLOD -> WIP. If you want to mess/play with it, check out rapmv78's work on non-HWA camera.

Credits:
    rapmv78, drewis: camera HAL with preview
    zbwu86: MemoryHeapBase.patch

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?56b5o371jkhq1x5

This is UNOFFICIAL hack. Do not bother FXP team with any bug reports! Apply at your own risk!

Cheers,
    z
    BAD NEWS

our beloved WLOD is GONE!