[Q] cannot change values in ##3282# menu! help!

Search This thread

emottau

Sep 2, 2010
Portland, OR
Im flashing an epic (root, rom, and to cricket from sprint) for a friend of mine and talk work fine but internet is not functioning dispite the 3g symbol being present. when i enter and edit the values (username, ha, etc.) In the ##3282# menu it doesnt reset the phone when through and what ever i changed reverts back to the previous value. I.e., the username remains (customername)@sprint.com. any one have a clue of how to either fix this issue or another way to change the values? Ive tried everything i can think of to no avail. Qpst, cdma workshop, and even tried the multiboot fc09 from the sd. Ive serched this forumas well as several others and cant see3m to find any applicable info.

chris41g

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 10, 2009
you need to go back to an older stock rom/modem/kernel combination.. then ##72786# or a ##786# before you start.

the first one wont mess with any "repairs" you may have made previously. but will wipe data settings to factory.

then you should be able to edit those settings at will, and I suggest QPST.

Reactions: Jackbenimble

insanity213

Oct 2, 2010
you need to go back to an older stock rom/modem/kernel combination.. then ##72786# or a ##786# before you start.

the first one wont mess with any "repairs" you may have made previously. but will wipe data settings to factory.

^^^ This....

/me humps chris41g

And my advice would be to use stock EC05 (Rom AND modem) or prior. Never had much luck with this sort of project on anything after EC05. Once you're all working, then flash whatever you like. Will need to fix MMS again after flashing a rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.