[Q] ROM Phonerty CyanogenMod 9.1 wifi mac address

Search This thread

vitvichy

Aug 30, 2010
Hi,
I installed this ROM Phonerty CyanogenMod 9.1 - 28 November 2012 on my HTC HD mini and wifi mac address has changed but I very need the native one:( Please can you help me a little? How can I change or set native? Thanks

NyPlaya513

Dec 27, 2010
New York
Hi,
I installed this ROM Phonerty CyanogenMod 9.1 - 28 November 2012 on my HTC HD mini and wifi mac address has changed but I very need the native one:( Please can you help me a little? How can I change or set native? Thanks

um....how the hell did you end up in this forum asking such a question????? this is nowhere close to the htc hd mini thread or section

vitvichy

Aug 30, 2010
um....how the hell did you end up in this forum asking such a question????? this is nowhere close to the htc hd mini thread or section
Very sorry, I want to ask in "HD Mini Android Development > [ROM] Phonerty CyanogenMod 9.1 - 28 November 2012" post, but received this massage:
vitvichy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Please Read: New members (those with fewer than 10 posts) are not permitted to post to development-related forums. The developer forums are intended for experienced users and developers to discuss ways to improve technical aspects related to ROMs and Software. While you may be an expert, we ask ALL users to avoid posting questions about using or installing ROMs and software in the Development Forums. To encourage this new Users can read but not post in these forums.

To ask Questions about developing your device, installing ROMs, software and themes you must go to the Q&A or General Forum.

Remember, your question has very likely been asked already, so please search before posting.

Top Liked Posts