Exfoliate.apk for Facebook Disappeared?

Search This thread

Unoid

Oct 3, 2009
This app supposedly was the best way to delete all your facebook posts/likes/etc instead of manually doing it.

The app has seriously been disappeared (facebook tinfoil) Gone from playstore and any link to the apk.

Does anyone know why? Does the app still work?

If anyone has it or a link to the actual APK I'd love it.

Unoid

Oct 3, 2009
I've been googling my ass off for 2 hours looking for the APK.

I've never seen an android app that completely disappeared from the entire internet.

lskelvin

Oct 3, 2012
its easy to find ( i cant post links new member ) google exfoliateapps one word and will be your first hit the page has a link on the bottom that sends you to a link for playstore and no, the app no longer works ( as far as i can tell )

it looks like either facebook blocked the authorization app where you click to enable it to use your data ( same as any game authorizaion )
or that facebook app just no longer exists

the program opens fine and logs in fine but doesnt get the permission needed to interact with facebook

zach1791

Dec 24, 2011
its easy to find ( i cant post links new member ) google exfoliateapps one word and will be your first hit the page has a link on the bottom that sends you to a link for playstore and no, the app no longer works ( as far as i can tell )

it looks like either facebook blocked the authorization app where you click to enable it to use your data ( same as any game authorizaion )
or that facebook app just no longer exists

the program opens fine and logs in fine but doesnt get the permission needed to interact with facebook

no the app simply does not exist (as far i can google). the best method (which is sporadic and isn't exactly an exact science) for me is to use imacros which is a firefox addon.

this isn't exactly for an internet noob though. i cant post links but if you google 'how to remove old facebook posts' the 2nd link should be from a site called zdnet. follow the instructions there to use macros to delete your old data. good luck

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

no the app simply does not exist (as far i can google). the best method (which is sporadic and isn't exactly an exact science) for me is to use imacros which is a firefox addon.

this isn't exactly for an internet noob though. i cant post links but if you google 'how to remove old facebook posts' the 2nd link should be from a site called zdnet. follow the instructions there to use macros to delete your old data. good luck

ok i actually got it to install from a play store called aptoide so yea ^^ that guy was right. however it doesnt have the required permission for removal of old data. if anyone finds a way around this please share the wealth.

Top Liked Posts