LCARS Theme

Search This thread

fg

Aug 3, 2006
Update: I neglected to keep track of this thread. Many Thanks to Bernard F for sharing and blackbirdsinging for putting it up on dropbox

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/96206854/LCARS.zip

If the link fails in the future, PM me and I'll post a new one.

Original message:
http://mycolorscreen.com/2013/12/06/lcars-for-themer/

This was a great LCARS theme available in the themer browser. A recent upgrade wiped my sdcard and due to the way themer stores data it was not captured by Titanium Backup. Of course, it's no longer available within themer. Does anyone have an exported zip they can send over?

Thanks

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2013
This was a great LCARS theme available in the themer browser. A recent upgrade wiped my sdcard and due to the way themer stores data it was not captured by Titanium Backup. Of course, it's no longer available within themer. Does anyone have an exported zip they can send over?

Thanks

Were you ever able to get a copy of the LCARS theme? I had the same thing happen and am also looking for a copy.

Jun 3, 2013
I sent a msg to Bernard F and I can upload it to drop box when I receive a copy. Will post it here :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Jun 3, 2013
Okay... erm. Forgot the part where I'm too new to post links in messages. I've put the dropbox link in my profile page under Biography instead.

Thanks for sending, Bernard ;)

Reactions: fg and trewblue
Jun 3, 2013
If I'm not mistaken, Theme doesn't work on that model yet. Or else the layout is designed for a different resolution size.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    unfortunately not, but ill update the thread if i do
    I have the LCARS theme, let me know where I can send the zip.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Okay... erm. Forgot the part where I'm too new to post links in messages. I've put the dropbox link in my profile page under Biography instead.

Thanks for sending, Bernard ;)