Galaxy S5 camera flickers sometimes on right edge of the screen

Search This thread

Lakshay2014

May 9, 2014
New Delhi
Hi,

I have a big problem with the galaxy s5 camera. Sometimes the camera starts flickering.. I mean a white coloured band comes for a millisecond on the right side of the screen and repeats every second. This is also seen while recording videos, and its very annoying. How can this problem be solved?

Last edited:

Lakshay2014

May 9, 2014
New Delhi
To further check the issue I found that this only happens with the stock camera app and does not happen with any other camera app like aosp camera etc. So is the issue hardware or software related?

geo2002

Aug 3, 2008
To further check the issue I found that this only happens with the stock camera app and does not happen with any other camera app like aosp camera etc. So is the issue hardware or software related?

it is a software problem.I have the same problem on my S4 with the stack camera app.If use google camera it works like a charm.

Criton30

Oct 24, 2013
Budapest
Hi,

I have a big problem with the galaxy s5 camera. Sometimes the camera starts flickering.. I mean a white coloured band comes for a millisecond on the right side of the screen and repeats every second. This is also seen while recording videos, and its very annoying. How can this problem be solved?

I have the same problem one times, I hope that this is only a SW issue and not HW. With the picture or with the video quality I have no problem.