(ROM)(2.3.6)(UCKL2) Inimitable V1.1 (Updated 5/8) Camera Mod added 5/12!!

Would you want volume rocker wakeup added for next release?

• yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • no

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

cacattack21

May 27, 2011
Still on version 1 and I'm not having issues with timer or youtube, I'll update to the latest this weekend or maybe later today.

This might be a dumb question but when an update to a rom is released do you have to go through the clean wipe of everything along with setting up your phone again? Not a big deal just curious.....

Last edited:

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
And I was attempting to keep it that way as wing cook mentioned flashing eman libs to get video to work. But I guess I will keep my nose out of your thread.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Ppal sir don't believe it was ment that way...I was throw off my self when I read your post....this is why quoting I feel is a useful tool...ok gentleman....thx

{U.S.M.C.} "Fraternal Brotherhood of the Highest Order"

Last edited:

scott.hart.bti

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 19, 2012
Reading
Still on version 1 and I'm not having issues with timer or youtube, I'll update to the latest this weekend or maybe later today.

This might be a dumb question but when an update to a rom is released do you have to go through the clean wipe of everything along with setting up your phone again? Not a big deal just curious.....

Yes that is always recommended to assure you have no weird issues.

Reactions: Clark Joseph Kent
T

tmease1

Finally flashed your rom. Very well done. It's smooth and quick. I'm in a fight with myself over the red theme and the blue theme. I like them both and can't decide which one to stick with. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Last edited:

mg2195

Dec 5, 2011
RSM
Been running this sice last night...i am impressed :)

the phone is running smooth, battery life seems good and it hasnt even settled in yet! the scrren animations are smooth and i see no lag. Im running the red version it looks good.

Overall the rom is smooth, good on battery and looks good! Basically everything i want in a rom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

Reactions: scott.hart.bti

scott.hart.bti

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 19, 2012
Reading
Been running this sice last night...i am impressed :)

the phone is running smooth, battery life seems good and it hasnt even settled in yet! the scrren animations are smooth and i see no lag. Im running the red version it looks good.

Overall the rom is smooth, good on battery and looks good! Basically everything i want in a rom

Thanks for the feedback buddy. I am eventually going to give midagu a flashing as soon as i get settled down with this... eventually ill run out of ideas for themes. lol.

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Thanks for the feedback buddy. I am eventually going to give midagu a flashing as soon as i get settled down with this... eventually ill run out of ideas for themes. lol.

I know midagu getting the purple
Theme worked on but that purp had some deep color to it....nice

{U.S.M.C.} "Fraternal Brotherhood of the Highest Order"

Reactions: oldbbman and bigfau
T

tmease1

Did you just say something about a dark blue theme. O nevermind i was just thinking about how good a Dark Blue theme would be, hint hint. ;):)

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

T

tmease1

Buy a card. Less time consuming.:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I proudly present to you Inimitable. I have been working on this for about a month straight. All of my free time has been invested into this project. This is my first custom ROM. Many of the features that you will find in this ROM are in many other ROMs, but you need to take a look at the little things that set them apart.

screen_20120430_1730_2.png screen_20120430_1731_3.png screen_20120430_1732.png screen_20120430_2045_4.png screen_20120430_2045.png screen_20120430_2045_3.png

screen_20120502_1137_2.png screen_20120502_1137.png screen_20120502_1136.png screen_20120504_0949.png screen_20120504_0949_2.png screen_20120504_0951.png

screen_20120508_2114_2.png screen_20120508_2114_3.png screen_20120508_2115.png screen_20120510_1850.png screen_20120510_1852.png screen_20120510_1853.png

Before Installation, please make sure you do a full wipe (factory reset, delete cache). Myself and another person (Thanks oldbbman!) have tested this ROM and have found 0 issues with it. If you find anything that is not in working order or needs to be worked on, please contact me or post in this thread for support.

By downloading my ROM, you agree not to blame me if you brick your phone or something stops working... If this happens i will certainly try to assist you, but it wont be from flashing my ROM.

Features:
    UCKL2 base (Thanks Dman!)
    Your Pick of either Red theme base or Yellow theme base
    Entropy's Daily Driver Kernel (Thanks Entropy!)
    Rooted
    Deodexed
    Universal Adrenaline Shot (Thanks dsexton702)
    8 Lockscreens (Under Settings - Display - Unlock Screen) (Thanks NunHugger!)
    14 Quick Panel Toggles (Found in Settings menu) (Thanks Lidroid!)
    Custom Battery Icons
    ADW Launcher
    Extended Power Menu (Thanks again Dman!)
    Most of the bloatware has been removed (Added Titanium Backup and Voltage Control)
    Customized Wallpapers for each base (Images used from google search, edited to match themes)
    Many more little things that make this ROM what it is... Inimitable.

Download
    *Files are uploaded to minus.. If you have issues downloading from minus, use alternative link listed... If you still have issues, download from your computer.*
    ** Updated V1.1 includes updated superuser, sms call log fix (thanks dman), and changed/added a few scripts/tweaks for performance/battery. Build number under about section in settings still shows V1. More responsive, all listed themes/mods will still work as before. **

Inimitable V1.1 Red ROM Updated (5/8/12) - HERE or alternative link HERE
    Inimitable V1.1 Yellow ROM Updated (5/8/12)- HERE or alternative link HERE

Flashable Yellow Theme - HERE or alternative HERE
    Flashable Red Theme - HERE or alternative HERE
    Flashable Stockish theme - HERE or alternative HERE
    Flashable Blue theme - HERE or alternative HERE
    Flashable Green Theme - HERE or alternative HERE
    Flashable Burnt Orange Theme - HERE or alternative HERE

Original Version:
    Inimitable V1 Red ROM - http://min.us/mDGYAmhA7
    Inimitable V1 Yellow ROM - http://min.us/mkw1u5anw

Optional Downloads
    Flashable Camera Mod - HERE or alternative HERE- Download and flash this to be able to take pictures with power button. All credit goes to bigfau. All i did was put it in a zip and make it flashable. Thanks bigfau!

Flashable Timer Fix - HERE or alternative HERE- If you do not hear the timer alarm flash this. All packages have been updated with fixed timer. 5/9/12

Flashable SMS Call log fix (thanks dman!) - HERE or alternative HERE - Only necessary if you have original V1 release and dont intend on upgrading to V1.1 release.

Flashable Volume Rocker screen wake Mod - Not included in ROM, if you want this feature you must download it HERE or alternative HERE and flash package. If you dont want it, then just ignore this... (enables you to use volume up or down rocker in addition to power button to wake phone).

In the rare case that you come across the 160 char text limit (only 1 report to date), click HERE to download and then flash uclb3 modem to fix the issue. ROM has been tested with both modems prior to release with no known issues. Credit goes to diablo009's post from here.

**If you have issues updating SU, download SU zip from here and flash in recovery.

Thanks and Credits:
    mg2195 (midagu) - Getting me started and answering questions
    Experiment - Answering my questions with regards to theme help
    Dman - Thanks for answering questions and extended power menu and uckl2 base and call log fix
    oldbbman - Testing ROM
    NunHugger - 8 lockscreens
    Lidroid - 14 toggles
    Bigfau - Thanks for the knowledge
    If i forgot you, please send me a PM and let me know
    Changelog:

5/10/2012 - Burnt Orange Theme has been added
    5/9/2012 - Fixed minor bug - Timer feature in the clockpackage did not alert you when time was up. Updated all themes and ROM links with updated clockpackage.. If you do not use the timer feature, ignore this
    5/8 2012 - Inimitable V1.1 has been released. This is a small update which includes latest Superuser app (resolve superuser update issue from before), SMS call log fix (Thanks dman), updated/edited performance/battery scripts. All Themes and Mods listed will still work the same. Also added flashable call log fix if you do not want to update to V1.1. - Also added Green theme
    5/6/2012 - Added optional volume rocker wake mod. If you want it download and flash it... it will enable you to wake screen with up or down rocker button as well as regular power button.. if you dont want it... ignore this... your choice.
    5/4/2012 - Added Blue Theme.
    5/2/2012 - Added stockish theme for those of you that want the advantage of a custom ROM with a stock look.
    5/1/2012 - Added flashable red/yellow themes. (More to follow.. wait for it... )
    Says file does not exist on both links to v 1.1 on my phone when i click the link.

Download Minus app from below and sign up and download rom. Or download the rom on computer.

http://db.tt/hwFLht56<--Minus app
    Stockish theme added on first page along with screenshots. For those of you who want the advantages of a custom ROM with a stock look.
    Good job brother. :D Wish I could flash it, but havent got another Infuse yet. Im sure it's completely AWESOME. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2