HELP! My TabPro 8.4 won't charge

Search This thread

Sting3r.

Oct 12, 2013
My TabPro 8.4's battery died yesterday, when tried to charge it today, I only got the gray battery icon that you get when you charge it, however, mine doesn' get the "animation" where it charges, instead, the screen keeps blinking and the tab just won't charge, it will go into download mode however it keeps rebooting whenever I try to get it to go to recovery mode, it's rooted with CM11 and Philz recovery ont

mgp53

Last edited:
Reactions: Sting3r.

Sting3r.

Oct 12, 2013
There is a known issue in CM11 with charging while the device is off. It doesn't display properly, but it DOES charge. It was fixed in the latest release... I think.

FWIW You might try odin install of the latest factory release. See if that resets the charging.

Tutorial if needed. http://nasirtech.blogspot.com/2014/02/t320ueu1anai-android-442-for-galaxy-tab.html

Good luck
Thanks! I wanted to do that but I thought it wasn't charging, I'll try it once I get home, much appreciated!

Sting3r.

Oct 12, 2013
Odin keeps freezing whenever I try to load the TabPro 8,4's firmware (I've tried 2 and I'm downloading another 2 right now, it freezes when it's checking the MD5) however it can load other .tar.md5 files just fine, any thoughts?

Top Liked Posts