GPS Dongle Application Available

Search This thread

master1988

Nov 15, 2010
I can't even register my prime since it won't accept my serial number. No reply from ASUS Support Mail so far since weeks :/

Try to swap zeros and O's...worked for me after trying about 10 mins^^

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Applied for my free dongle and no problems in doing it. I'm just waiting to receive it now.

Those who have seen pictures of it, any links to share?

http://www.landofdroid.com/2012/exclusive-first-pictures-of-the-asus-transformer-prime-gps-dongle/

Reactions: urself25

v1ks

Jan 28, 2011
London
Google Pixel 6
After registering did you all have to wait x hours before you can order?

I just registered but when i go and order it my serial number does not come up in the drop box so i guess i have to wait for the pad to be reg on their system?

flub

Nov 17, 2008
Am I the only one getting " Sorry sever too busy try again later " message every time I try
Have tried from pc & prime

leppie

Dec 21, 2008
Cape Town
At the OP, you might want to inform that the offer is only valid till 31 July 2012.

I think ASUS might be bundling them in the next batches of TFP's to resellers.

Andreas527

Dec 29, 2011
Looks like you can apply for a dongle on the serie number from the dock to.. Will be good to have 1 extra =)

Asus Prime & Tapatalk

Chrisy1511

Feb 10, 2012
Easy

Easy and done. Took all of 30 seconds since I was already an Asus member.

Great Job Asus. Now getting to "What have you done for me lately".... about that WiFi booster.... :)

Cothek

Jun 30, 2011
FL
Anyone else notice that you can see the list of everyone who has applied? Seems a little insecure to me...

jballz0682

Dec 26, 2008
Chicago
Where can you see this list? because i can only see mine too?

I can see this too. I would send a screenshot but I actually value other people's privacy. It shows up above the form with other people's address and serial no.'s. Also shows their full name. Hopefully this is a bug they can fix soon because mine is showing up in this list too.

Severion

Feb 23, 2012
I can see this too. I would send a screenshot but I actually value other people's privacy. It shows up above the form with other people's address and serial no.'s. Also shows their full name. Hopefully this is a bug they can fix soon because mine is showing up in this list too.

i guess you are right on this but i certainly hope not that adress telephone etc is visible?

fro5tie

Sep 3, 2009
Cant see anyone elses info there except my own. Hope they've sorted it that would be a bit of a rookie mistake from ASUS

v1ks

Jan 28, 2011
London
Google Pixel 6
Hi guys,

can someone confirm if what i have attached is the screen you would get once you order it. because i signed up and registered the product, then logged off and logged back in and when i go to TF201 GPS Extension Kit Apply&Inquire i get the attached screen. If i click the serial num drop down i cannot see my number in there, not sure if this is because the order is already submitted?

Thanks for your help...

Attachments

• ScreenShot023.jpg
    ScreenShot023.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 216

Top Liked Posts