[GAME][2.2+][FREE] Shear sheep from the air.

Search This thread

madjimmy

Sep 12, 2012
www.madjimmy.com
Hi all,

we have just released the new version of Mad Jimmy - Flying Farmer.
Please let us know what you think! Your opinion and ideas are most welcome!

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madjimmy.android.flyingfarmer

001_ls.png

Description:
Have you ever sheared a sheep with a plane?

Mad Jimmy, a funny guy, has a job to do: the shearing of sheep. And he does it with his aeroplane, of course.

The sheep of Mad Jimmy's uncle need to be sheared and other tasks have to be performed on his farm. But his animals have gone crazy and he can't cope on his own. So he asks Jimmy to help him. In return for his work Jimmy gets the pieces of a secret treasure map, one piece after each job (i. e. level) completed.

The player in the role of Mad Jimmy has to shear sheep and collect different items while crazy animals, such as pigs, cows and chickens, try to stop him and other obstacles provide challenges throughout the game. On top of the main goal of the game, which is to find the treasure, each level (i. e. job) has its individual goals, such as shearing a certain number of sheep or collecting a certain number of different coins, gems or a certain amount of petrol.

002_ls.png

003_ls.png

004_ls.png

005_ls.png

Requires:
Android 2.2 and up

Google play:

Last edited:

econan1214

May 27, 2012
I think you should put the 2 up and down buttons on a same side :) would be more easy to play. I got confused between the 2 button when I first played the game.

Fun game with a great graphic :x

Reactions: madjimmy

zygis10

Jan 28, 2013
Kaunas
Thank you for your feedback. We're working on new levels. :) What kind of upgrades do you think about?

Maybe some kind of visual (such as planes or farmers) and something one time use (such as reviving) or even some technical (like more lives, faster sheep shearing, better controls). Hope this helps you make game better :D

Reactions: madjimmy

madjimmy

Sep 12, 2012
www.madjimmy.com
The new version has arrived

CASUAL, CRAZY, CARTOONISH FUN

- Explore a wide range of different settings in a detailed cartoonish world
- Meet hilarious challenges - from rocket pigs to cannon-dwelling chickens
- Join the international scoreboard and beat other players
- Discover and unlock a wide range of achievements
- Customize your plane with unique visual and performance upgrades

zino78

Mar 30, 2008
Really FUN game, very well polished. I like the whole concept. The moving nose is really funny! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

we have just released the new version of Mad Jimmy - Flying Farmer.
    Please let us know what you think! Your opinion and ideas are most welcome!

001_ls.png

Description:
    Have you ever sheared a sheep with a plane?

Mad Jimmy, a funny guy, has a job to do: the shearing of sheep. And he does it with his aeroplane, of course.

The sheep of Mad Jimmy's uncle need to be sheared and other tasks have to be performed on his farm. But his animals have gone crazy and he can't cope on his own. So he asks Jimmy to help him. In return for his work Jimmy gets the pieces of a secret treasure map, one piece after each job (i. e. level) completed.

The player in the role of Mad Jimmy has to shear sheep and collect different items while crazy animals, such as pigs, cows and chickens, try to stop him and other obstacles provide challenges throughout the game. On top of the main goal of the game, which is to find the treasure, each level (i. e. job) has its individual goals, such as shearing a certain number of sheep or collecting a certain number of different coins, gems or a certain amount of petrol.

002_ls.png

003_ls.png

004_ls.png

005_ls.png

Requires:
    Android 2.2 and up

Google play:
    Cool time waster :good: but could be more levels and some upgrades :)
    I think you should put the 2 up and down buttons on a same side :) would be more easy to play. I got confused between the 2 button when I first played the game.

Fun game with a great graphic :x
    Thank you for your feedback. We're working on new levels. :) What kind of upgrades do you think about?

Maybe some kind of visual (such as planes or farmers) and something one time use (such as reviving) or even some technical (like more lives, faster sheep shearing, better controls). Hope this helps you make game better :D

Thank you for the ideas. :) Now, we are working on new features and upgrades. We will release the new version soon. Thanks again.