Wi-Fi Is refusing to connect

Search This thread

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
Ok, so i have currently tried to fix this problem by flashing many ROM's but it wouldn't stop happening. Last night i was on Wi-Fi then i noticed it disconnect to then i tried to reconnect and etc but it keeps saying Saved and Secure and that is it but to fix it i have to turn off phone for about an hour to get about 30 mins of Wi-FI. :( Does anyone know how to fix this

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
Ok, so i have currently tried to fix this problem by flashing many ROM's but it wouldn't stop happening. Last night i was on Wi-Fi then i noticed it disconnect to then i tried to reconnect and etc but it keeps saying Saved and Secure and that is it but to fix it i have to turn off phone for about an hour to get about 30 mins of Wi-FI. :( Does anyone know how to fix this

sometimes is happening to me that thing
the only thing i am doing is to restart my router
that's all

Reactions: NextGenGTR

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

sometimes is happening to me that thing
    the only thing i am doing is to restart my router
    that's all
    Oh ok so flashing a Radio and Ril wouldnt help right ?

i don't know mate since i am on S-ON:(