D800 KitKat flashable .zip?

Search This thread

Ghstudent

Mar 31, 2012
Does anyone know of a D800 flashable zip for those of us that are rooted and don't have a PC to revert back to non rooted stock? If not, I would be willing to slip someone who has the OTA a $5 bill via Paypal if they would be so kind as to make and upload it. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

revan17

Dec 23, 2010
Zagreb
Does anyone know of a D800 flashable zip for those of us that are rooted and don't have a PC to revert back to non rooted stock? If not, I would be willing to slip someone who has the OTA a $5 bill via Paypal if they would be so kind as to make and upload it. Thanks in advance!

LOL. ORD is strong in this one.

revan17

Dec 23, 2010
Zagreb
No, I have what is known as reverting back to stock and attempting to configure whatever needs to be configured for 6 hours trying to figure out how the hell to get my phone to stop saying "device not registered" every time I try to update..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476

Don't think there's any other way. Factory reset before the procedure and after to remove all traces of root.

P

podagee

No, I have what is known as reverting back to stock and attempting to configure whatever needs to be configured for 6 hours trying to figure out how the hell to get my phone to stop saying "device not registered" every time I try to update..

Oh by the way i bet u had fun and was almost ready to break your phone haha. I spent a few days trying to figure it out until i had the idea to change the sim card. Was really pissing me off too. I flew my phone to the floor and decided had to figure it out.

SuperSport

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
Oh by the way i bet u had fun and was almost ready to break your phone haha. I spent a few days trying to figure it out until i had the idea to change the sim card. Was really pissing me off too. I flew my phone to the floor and decided had to figure it out.
Glad you didn't give up. I know you were frustrated for a long time.

Although, there is calming tea for the throwing the phone to the floor incident... ;)