[GUIDE]How to Unbrick Phones Bricked Due To Chainfire 3D...

Search This thread

j518

Mar 6, 2013
Yes, I've been soliciting for the file but without any luck...

Thanks to say but I don't take Donations But Can't give you the file now ... You can request someone to pull the file for you... or I think the file isn't corrupt something other is wrong... it generally doesn't happen or It never has happened... :D

It appears no one is willing or able to provide the file. I've checked on the files still remaining on the phone and they appear to line up with the number of files that should be there from the install - it just seems odd that one single file isn't available from the community to either prove/disprove whether the installation was okay or corrupt. Again - thanks -

Abdupac

Aug 2, 2014
Orange city
Wiko WAX

How to Uninstall Chainfire 3D on bricked Devices ...

Here is the solution

1. Connect USB cable and then restart your phone.Get your phone in Recovery Mode....

2. Check whether your device has been detected in the PC - Device Manager - Android ADB Interface.

2. Run "adb devices" - to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and "device"). If Device Isn't Detected You need to install Adb Drivers... Download From: adbdriver.com

3. Run "adb shell" from command prompt. If $ came then Type SU. so it will automatically change to #. ( Means your phone rooted and you gain root permission to delete the Bloody CF3D driver from your phone.

*Tip*If You Get An Error Type "# mount -o rw,remount /system" - Press Enter.

4. Still in shell? Type "sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh"

*Tip*if sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh doesnt work , try 'sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" instead.

Phone will automatically reboot and will be ready.
Don't Forget To press Thanks.....
:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

IT WORKS!!! I managed to fix it thanks to you!

labtv

Jan 2, 2009
hi
i'm stuck in bootloop on my nexus 5

when I type " adb shell" it's prompted that my device is unauthorized.
usb debug was definitely checked,
I've read somewhere that there's a pop up on the phone that confirms the match between pc and phnoe, but I can't confirm any pop up because my phone doesn't boot

any solution?

amit HackerTm

Sep 5, 2014
Help needed!!!!!!!!!

I have a rooted phone karbonn a27+ but usb debugging is off i can get to recover fastboot but when i attatch my phone to pc it detects ,i checked it on device manager it shows yelow(!)sign and when i go to adb devices it says no phone is connected plaz help
:rolleyes:

mgsfoxhound

Oct 7, 2009
i have a sony z ultra gpe

Here is the solution

1. Connect USB cable and then restart your phone.Get your phone in Recovery Mode....

2. Check whether your device has been detected in the PC - Device Manager - Android ADB Interface.

2. Run "adb devices" - to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and "device"). If Device Isn't Detected You need to install Adb Drivers... Download From: adbdriver.com

3. Run "adb shell" from command prompt. If $ came then Type SU. so it will automatically change to #. ( Means your phone rooted and you gain root permission to delete the Bloody CF3D driver from your phone.

*Tip*if sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh doesnt work , try 'sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" instead.

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:[/QUOi]

hi im in adb installer and it says my phone but it say driver incorrectly. how do i fix this? thanks.

Dec 29, 2014
Sorry to be disturbing, but I've literally gone insane.... ADB Can't detect my phone, so I'm not sure if it was marked as always allow for usb debugging... can you guys help me know how to flash my phone? I've spent countless hours trying to find my firmware and ROM, but my phone is one of those non popular company ones..... its called Vodafone Smart 4... If you can help, I'd be greatly thankful.... :crying:

codyseth

Jan 29, 2015
chainfire softbrick

Gooday chaps
if you flash your phone with a stock rom must it be in your sd card in .zip format.I dont know if usb debuging was enabled,if not then what do i do? Hisense u939 android 4.2.2

Last edited:

codyseth

Jan 29, 2015
4.2. stock rom

can i flash any 4.2.2 custom rom for my hisense u939 ,must it be device specific

Mohit3299

Mar 20, 2015
Kolkata
Everything was fine till step 3, maybe the solution will be easy(Hope so)......

Here is the solution

Ok so i came to this problem (screenshot given), what should i do now?? delete some files from computer?? Please help me out!! (answer in detail plz) your help will be my fortune.........

Last edited:

Afwanhaziq

Jun 9, 2015
Solved !

I've got the solution! Reinstall your firmware using odin with PC while your phone is at download mode. If you'r samsung user, you can find your phone's firmware at sammobile.com , If others , google for it.

gakksmack

Sep 3, 2015
My phone is lg l70 as323 and i rooted with towelroot perfectly and was installng chainfire 3d as soon as i pressed the install on the driver it rebooted to the lg logo and stays there wont go in recovery and download mode is for firmware update witch it has the latest ver. Installed since i had the phone a whole 45 mins b4 it was bricked by chainfire 3d .... :(:( can anyone PLS HELP ME fix it ????

Sent from my A610 using XDA Free mobile app

mrao

Dec 21, 2005
www.oneclickroot.com
I really dont understand why anyone would want to use chainfire 3d on modern day devices...it is clearly meant for yesteryear devices

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Rishabh222

Aug 30, 2016
Delhi
Device : INTEX CLOUD 4G STAR

I tried the process and when I run adb shell it doesn't shows any $ or #
it just repeats itself
if I run any command mentioned above that
it shows that the device isn't connected
please help ._()_.
:(:(:(:(:(:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Here is the solution

How to Uninstall Chainfire 3D when bricked Device ...

Here is the solution

2. Run "adb devices" - to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and "device").

4. (only for users which have ADB locked or get Operation not Permitted).Then type # mount -o rw,remount /system - Press Enter.

5. Still in shell "sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh"

if sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh doesnt work , try 'sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" instead.

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

I have my device bricked with Chainfire 3d but when I use adb devices it does not show anything and also it is in Recovery mode.
    hello, please help me I also installed Chainfire 3D on my phone and now it is stuck on the booting screen. please tell what should i do? My device is Lava Iris 404e.

Did you read post #1? Followed the steps? Should solve your problem.

PS: You can reflash your rom/firmware, it will for sure get rid of CF3D and this bootloop, too.

PS2: I googled your phone model, it runs Android 4.2. CF3D supports officially only 2.1 - 2.3.

Enviado de meu Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk