htc HD mini upgrade official rom released

Search This thread
May 1, 2010
Great news, but...

The most interesting change in the new ROM is of course
2. Enhance the system performance and stability.

Can anybody say, what exactly has been improved?
May be SkyFire will work? :) Please, who have tried to install the new ROM, tell us about your experience.

Thx in advance,
Lee

rustymind

Jun 30, 2010
when I entered my S/N it appears "this upgrade is not suitable for you"
I bought in CHINA,so I need to change the language to ENGLISH
Any DL link here coz there it's not possible

sogg

Jun 23, 2010
Will this rom work for a mini that was brought in hongkong and being used in australia?

ayteck

May 28, 2010
Hi guys, i have a hd mini from Norge. i upgrade my rom in Norge language, but i need a english rom, i dont know Norge language. Can you help me for a official english rom?

HD mini owner :(

Jul 24, 2010
This phone is driving me potty! Crashes, cant update.... WTF is wrong with it! :mad:!!!

ive emailed HTC to ask why i cant update my ROM version as its well out of date... allso cant install the other updates that came out before the new ROM update.... anyone had this problem?

wakers

Jan 17, 2010
www.rushcycles.co.uk
You will prob find that HTC have released a rom update but depending who you are with network wise (i'm with vodafone) you have to wait for your network operator to approve the rom and add anything they want (splash screens at start up etc)..

Usually its not HTC's fault its the network's and they can take an age to get them approved and released...

hrkh83

May 2, 2009
For those of you from Asia:

Asia or: {And maybe for middle east, I am not sure}

* Asia Pacific Home
* Australia
* 中国
* 香港 - 繁中
* Hong Kong - English
* India
* Indonesia
* 日本
* 한국
* Malaysia
* New Zealand
* Philippines
* Singapore
* 台灣
* Thailand
* Vietnam

Use this link:
http://www.htc.com/asia/SupportDownload.aspx?p_id=314&cat=2&dl_id=993

And use this serial number:

ht04rpz01000 or anything in this format : ht04rpz01xxx

Last edited:

alex.pgw

May 29, 2010
The SN works ~

Thanks to hrkh83 for the SN.
It enable me to dl from HTC website.
THanks again.:)

webdev65

Aug 3, 2010
Tehran
I downloaded Asia released with "ht04rpz01000" s/n but i have Error [294]: Invalid Vender Id?! can u help me how i can install this ROM?

Daum Ex

Jan 24, 2009
Belgrade

Guys, i have an HD2 bought from Telenor. I also couldn't download updated ROM, i got the same message with my serial. So, i found a serial online from someone else, used it to download the ROM update, flashed it, and everything went down ok. Plus, my phone is now network unlocked because i used a worldwide version of the rom...

My advice... find a working serial for HD mini, or find the official update somewhere online and flash it...

Top Liked Posts