[ROM] [S4] [OFFICIAL] BAKED BlackBean 7 (JB 4.2.1) (1/22/13)

Search This thread

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
I went back to cm 10.1 from the general thread and camera is basically 90 percent. Just can't record video in 1080 have to use 720.

Touch to focus works 100% now

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk 2

Okay, thanks for the report. Since the source is up to date with CM, I'll do a test build and if I can get it to build successfully, I'll try and get an official update out to you guys.

eminembdg

Jan 10, 2008
Philly
are you talking about the 02-07 build?

Yes. The one guy has been posting his own source built roms. The 2/7 one is almost flawless

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Okay, thanks for the report. Since the source is up to date with CM, I'll do a test build and if I can get it to build successfully, I'll try and get an official update out to you guys.

Good stuff man. Thanks for your work

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
Turns out that I had missed a commit in the vendor repo, that's why the camera HAL wasn't compiling correctly. The proprietary blob libmmjpeg.so was not being copied over correctly from the vendor blob directory. I have patched it up and sent a pull request. It will be merged soon and we will hopefully get an update. Sorry for the delay, but it's definitely worth the wait...:)

dr_rick13

Apr 15, 2011
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Turns out that I had missed a commit in the vendor repo, that's why the camera HAL wasn't compiling correctly. The proprietary blob libmmjpeg.so was not being copied over correctly from the vendor blob directory. I have patched it up and sent a pull request. It will be merged soon and we will hopefully get an update. Sorry for the delay, but it's definitely worth the wait...:)

man, you're making become anti-social... always on xda checking for new stuff :silly: btw, any idea if the brightness bug was/will be fixed? I know it was updated in the DarkJelly 4.2 ROM. He used 'the latest cm source' so perhaps it will be fixed in this ROM too?

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
man, you're making become anti-social... always on xda checking for new stuff :silly: btw, any idea if the brightness bug was/will be fixed? I know it was updated in the DarkJelly 4.2 ROM. He used 'the latest cm source' so perhaps it will be fixed in this ROM too?

I'm not sure what the problem was with the brightness, but if it was fixed in DarkJelly with the latest cm sources, then it will be fixed in the next update as well.

eminembdg

Jan 10, 2008
Philly
Ok, here's the link....

http://bit.ly/VKv3Rj

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

It's fine, I don't really mind...

And thanks for you consideration too...some people just post stuff without even thinking...

I just know respect goes a long way and can be lost in the modding world sometimes

Last edited:
Reactions: Rampage

dead-zon

Sep 24, 2012
I feel it's kinda disrespectful to klin.

It's in general forum in cm10.1 thread

I should have clarified myself. Link for the thread. And by any mean I do not want to disrespect klin but on the other side everyone is looking for a stable rom that works for them. I don't think klin should take it personal if there is a better rom than his. We, users want to compare dif roms and see which one best fits our needs. As I have said it many times that I appreciate what klin is doing and having his rom on my phone means a lot, I guess.

travisjustin

Jan 27, 2013
Is the headphone jack fixed yet, or will we still need sound about? Also the signal loss on reboot? Oh, and storage tab in settings crash?

Looking forward to the next release. Appreciate the work you're putting in for a phone you don't even own anymore.

HTC One S - BB7
Asus TF101 - EOS 4 with KatKernel

eminembdg

Jan 10, 2008
Philly
I should have clarified myself. Link for the thread. And by any mean I do not want to disrespect klin but on the other side everyone is looking for a stable rom that works for them. I don't think klin should take it personal if there is a better rom than his. We, users want to compare dif roms and see which one best fits our needs. As I have said it many times that I appreciate what klin is doing and having his rom on my phone means a lot, I guess.

it's fine, i linked the rom, he also just updated it so there's even a newer version than i previously linked

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2043446

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    baked_reborn_zps1b312900.png

|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||
    Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.
    What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL
    Our real goal tho is plain and simple make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.​
    about_zps1efd61c7.png
    • Fully rebased to latest android-4.2.1_r1 sources
    • Baked Settings (clone of aokp's rom control made our way)
    • Includes Powerwidgets (cm10.1) may be removed in the future.
    • Includes CM's custom led control (cm10.1)
    • Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm10.1)
    • LockClock widget app cloned from cm10.1 and modified by baked
    • Full customized Mms app (baked)
    • Includes DSPManager (cm10.1)
    • Includes CMFileManager (cm10.1) inverted of course
    • All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
    • Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come
    • Big thanks to Partimus Prime on the new baked boot animation
    downloads_zpsece049d1.png

Get BAKED rom and gapps Here Click Me
    Check Changelogs when ready here
    credits_zps7980b1c7.png
    • All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making android and making it open source.
    • CyanogenMod obviously for giving onto the hacking community everything they have given.
    • AOKP for there amazing work on aosp.
    • Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernls of choice.
    • Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
    • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
    Last but certainly not least #TeamBAKED
    • @travp624
    • @termleech
    • @B_boyTM
    • @mastur_mynd
    • @nycbjr
    • @Drgravy1
    • @Dreamsforgott3n
    • @jdlogan151
    • @dhrb23
    • @ebs512
    • @CliffWade(TeamBAKED PR Rep.)
    Disclaimer: TeamBAKED is not responsible for anything you do to your device sorry!
    Changelog

Changelog

1/22/13
    • initial release Baked BlackBean 7

Bugs:
    • camera (being worked on as you read)
    • bluetooth is wonky?
    I will talk to the team tomorrow about the possiblity of a new build, as my latest pull request has been merged again, meaning we have camera working. Plus all the new baked fixes and features. Stay tuned...
    Temporary Camera Fix

Attached is a camera fix that is flashable directly over the ROM. All it includes is the camera hw lib and the Gallery apk and the boot.img. Thanks to Darknites for this.
    When is the update coming ? Don't mean to push

Negative I am a meat popsicle

Again.. I am waiting for the camera first.... Please do not ask for an ETA. It will be here when its ready.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2