Is there a way to Clip and Paste the WPA key????

Search This thread

spanky310

Oct 20, 2006
Los Angeles
I'm wondering is there is trick or a util...anything to allow me to clip and paste the WPA key to wifi setup.

I am soooo $#%#$^@king sick of entering my WPA key and personally I think it is soooo #@%#@$@#$king stupid for MS to not allow pasting of the encryption key on their WM5 machines!!

Sorry for venting a bit....must have been the turkey I had tonight :D

MikeChannon

Forum Admin
Staff member
Jun 7, 1972
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
I'm wondering is there is trick or a util...anything to allow me to clip and paste the WPA key to wifi setup.

I am soooo $#%#$^@king sick of entering my WPA key and personally I think it is soooo #@%#@$@#$king stupid for MS to not allow pasting of the encryption key on their WM5 machines!!

I use a freeware app. called hitchiker which does allow pasting of the wep key.

http://www.kasuei.com/hitchhiker/

Mike

Menneisyys

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2005
www.winmobiletech.com

Yeah, this is indeed a problem. I've made MS aware of the problem right after the release of WM5 and am absolutely sure they'll fix it.