4x5, 5x5 5x6 4.4.2 Kitkat modified launchers Flashable (updated 6-3-14)

Search This thread

LeftyGR

Oct 18, 2011
Bloomington, IL
@jolly_roger_hook
If I could trouble you... I want to get a 4x4 or 4x5 launcher w/o the magazine pull up. I'm willing to do it on my own if you could point me to a tut somewhere. Building a stock rom and would like to add this to it.
Thank you, sir!

《 #VerizonLovesYou 》

jolly_roger_hook

Apr 6, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
@jolly_roger_hook
If I could trouble you... I want to get a 4x4 or 4x5 launcher w/o the magazine pull up. I'm willing to do it on my own if you could point me to a tut somewhere. Building a stock rom and would like to add this to it.
Thank you, sir!

《 #VerizonLovesYou 》

Working in some stuff right now I wont be able to make one at the moment but @bajasur would be your best bet for help woth that he taught me how to get the swipe up for google now

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: LeftyGR

djsteel3000

Jan 29, 2009
Limassol
Hi,

Im rooted and note 3, 4.4.2 i have tried flashing and tried the root browser way and neither changes my launcher ;( any help please ?

RomsWell

Jul 10, 2011
Venice
Question for ya since you have takin apart the launcher. I have a issue with unicon not theming all my icons and im thinking the stock launcher is overwritting a few of the icons. Any ideas?

jolly_roger_hook

Apr 6, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Question for ya since you have takin apart the launcher. I have a issue with unicon not theming all my icons and im thinking the stock launcher is overwritting a few of the icons. Any ideas?
Im asuming you are still on jb if you are asking here everything in these launchers is stock besides the grid size which would not affect icon themeing but I would say ask the unicorn app dev about that I theme all my icons myself

Top Liked Posts