Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

Search This thread

Saquib1070

Nov 22, 2016
Please Help.

I need this game. Can someone please upload the apk.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beermatsoftwarellc.dopewars&hl=en

Thanks in Advance.

empty8

Feb 5, 2015
I need this game. Can someone please upload the apk.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beermatsoftwarellc.dopewars&hl=en

Thanks in Advance.

It wouldnt hurt to read the first post of this topic.
Rules:
- Needless to say, since the thread is a part of xdaforums.com, every XDA rule is applicable here aswell, like no warez[paid app, if u want one, pay for it], no flaming, no abuse, no nudity stuff etc etc
XDA Rules
- If you ask for a paid app and someone give a link, the user will be reported.

Saquib1070

Nov 22, 2016
It wouldnt hurt to read the first post of this topic.
Rules:
- Needless to say, since the thread is a part of xdaforums.com, every XDA rule is applicable here aswell, like no warez[paid app, if u want one, pay for it], no flaming, no abuse, no nudity stuff etc etc
XDA Rules
- If you ask for a paid app and someone give a link, the user will be reported.

Thanks!!!

mosb3rg

Mar 25, 2009
Sony Ultra 4K App Seems Locked To Device

Hey everyone, Im Trying to gain access to pay for the the Sony 4K movie service on Android TV instead of only the newer 4k sets which are also android based, but they have it seemed to lock the playstore access to the device only, no websites or methods i can seem to come across are able to access and dump the apk, i'm hoping someone could shed some light on how to get it:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.culver_digital.ultra720&hl=en

any help would be greatly appreciated. there locking our service possibilties to intel 7th generation chipset doesnt matter if you just bought a computer, so i want to investigate the use of this on android tvs in 4k and what might be required in terms of the codec playback, if its truely DivX vs hEVC so i need access to the app to figure this out, we deserve the have the service without the new chipset.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts