[Q] Part number for the D801 OEM travel adapter?

Search This thread

kodiakice

Nov 23, 2008
Could one of you fine folks that own the T-Mobile LG G2 please tell me the part number nad the amperage of the OEM Charging block that comes with it? I got a D802 and i want to get an american OEM LG charging brick and i can't find the part number nor the correct amps to narrow down which one i need. I guess a part number and amperage for the d800 would be fine also. Thanks so much in advance for any help with this.

yyz123

Nov 4, 2013
Travel Adapter
Model: MCS-04WR2
Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz 0.3A(0,3A)
Output: 5.0V~1.8A
S/N: RA39020999
Made in China by SUNLIN

Reactions: kodiakice

yyz123

Nov 4, 2013
Here's a picture of the Travel Adapter. Has some kind of a QR code on it but I haven't tried scanning it.

Attachments

• CAM00002.jpg
    CAM00002.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 173

kodiakice

Nov 23, 2008
Here's a picture of the Travel Adapter. Has some kind of a QR code on it but I haven't tried scanning it.

You wouldn't want to sell that would you? Doesn't look like you have used it / need it? I can't find anything out on the web for that part number. I would give you a fair amount for it. If not, if anyone else has one i would be willing to purchase it.

yyz123

Nov 4, 2013
You wouldn't want to sell that would you? Doesn't look like you have used it / need it? I can't find anything out on the web for that part number. I would give you a fair amount for it. If not, if anyone else has one i would be willing to purchase it.

No sorry, I'd rather keep it around as a spare.
According to this thread, apparently we can use up to a 2.0A charger. The crucial part is that the charger must be 5V only.

Also apparently the Kindle Fire uses a 5V~1.8A charger according to this thread.

I think the only difference running a 5V~1.8A charger and a 5V~2.0A charger is that you'll get slightly quicker charge times with the 5V~2.0A without damaging any components. If you are able to look for both chargers, I think it may open your options when searching for a new charger.

Top Liked Posts