No Number blacklist feature built in the stock software?

Search This thread

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
I was wondering if a missing a function to add numbers to a Black list etc or if I need to get a 3rd party app instead.

Thanks!
I am on .136 btw

SpyderTracks

Jan 13, 2007
London
I was wondering if a missing a function to add numbers to a Black list etc or if I need to get a 3rd party app instead.

Thanks!
I am on .136 btw

Think you need third party. It's expensive but the Norton mobile stuff comes with a very effective call management bit, as well as cloud based password manager.

And no, I don't work for them but do enjoy their shizzle, recommend to anyone.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: shaolin95

hassanmahmood

Jan 3, 2012

Thanks!
I am on .136 btw

You can blacklist using the stock UI without a third-party app - it just isn't as intuitive as TouchWiz.

If you go in to edit a contact and scroll down to the bottom - there's an option that says something like 'send calls to voicemail.

For texting you will need a third-party app.

ShadowVlican

Feb 27, 2007
Toronto

Thanks!
I am on .136 btw
i'm new to this phone and seems like i can't find a blacklist feature in the stock rom as well

i was always spoiled by my note 2's massive developer support and abundance of aftermarket roms... blocking calls were non-issue

You can blacklist using the stock UI without a third-party app - it just isn't as intuitive as TouchWiz.

If you go in to edit a contact and scroll down to the bottom - there's an option that says something like 'send calls to voicemail.

that's quite an unelegant way to go at this problem... i'd have to add telemarketer's to my contact list just to block them LOL

i'm going to try some 3rd party app... there seems to be many of them on Google Play...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks!
    I am on .136 btw

Thanks!
    I am on .136 btw

Think you need third party. It's expensive but the Norton mobile stuff comes with a very effective call management bit, as well as cloud based password manager.

And no, I don't work for them but do enjoy their shizzle, recommend to anyone.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app