ROM ERASED ON MY sanyo zio

Search This thread

mtkz96

Aug 1, 2011
hey guys am having problems with my phone i installed a random rom to my sanyo zio and i dint back up my normal rom that came with the phone so then i restored my phone and when i try to power up my phone the kyocera start up comes up and thats how it stays i think i deleted my rom please guys help me reply back

garwynn

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 30, 2011
NE Ohio
www.extra-life.org
Which carrier? Each one has a slightly different build - you can see the grouping of each build by Kyocera's source releases.

My suggestion would be to find a similar build from your phone and try that. You may also want to check with your carrier and see if a recovery image is available. But no guarantees there as you've already voided the warranty for most carriers.

Anyone with far more information is welcome to improve on my answer :)

Fate43

Sep 19, 2010
Kannapolis
www.facebook.com
If you are on Cricket then Download this - http://www.mediafire.com/?8749zbtls66k8qc.

Once you download that put your phone in Modem download mode by powering on while pressing the Send, End and Volume up and down buttons, if done correctly you should see a black screen with the words Modem Download mode in the top left corner. Once you are there run the program above and let it do its thing.