[Q] Flashing LG2 Modem on S5

Search This thread
Nov 13, 2013
Is it ok if I flashed the LG2 modem on my galaxy S5 G900P?

I want to change the SPC into 000000 by flashing LG2 modem and using QPST and then I will flash back the ND2 modem . Coz I tried changing it using the CMD method on DFS but it didn't work.

If someone knows another way to change the sps into 000000 please tell me

please help

THANKS

Last edited:

xSLAYERx

Mar 23, 2011
Its not dumb....he wants to set spc to 000000 so he can flash it with diff carrier...i never done that tho.

jbadboy2007

Sep 22, 2010
Lansing MI
Its not dumb....he wants to set spc to 000000 so he can flash it with diff carrier...i never done that tho.

The dumb part is he is trying to use a modem not made for an s5.
To the op look up either in the s3 or s4 forums of how to do this as im sure the process is pretty close if not identical. But dont use their modems. And as of now there is 1 modem for the s5 in the r.d.d.t rom thread.

Last edited:

ganjamatik

Dec 19, 2007
The dumb part is he is trying to use a modem not made for an s5.
To the op look up either in the s3 or s4 forums of how to do this as im sure the process is pretty close if not identical. But dont use their modems. And as of now there is 1 modem for the s5 in the r.d.d.t rom thread.

do you have a link to that modem? i cannot locate it in that rom thread you mentioned.. thx!!

JUSMEJOSE

Jul 29, 2008
Anaheim, CA
Is it ok if I flashed the LG2 modem on my galaxy S5 G900P?

I want to change the SPC into 000000 by flashing LG2 modem and using QPST and then I will flash back the ND2 modem . Coz I tried changing it using the CMD method on DFS but it didn't work.

If someone knows another way to change the sps into 000000 please tell me

please help

THANKS

Theirs a SPCutility apk that reads your SPC/MSL use that instead of flashing a different modem from a different model .... why would you wanna change it just read it .... once you read it you can flash it to any carrier simply as that ....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nov 13, 2013
Theirs a SPCutility apk that reads your SPC/MSL use that instead of flashing a different modem from a different model .... why would you wanna change it just read it .... once you read it you can flash it to any carrier simply as that ....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The carrier in my country require the phone SPC to be 000000 to be flashed .

But I found a way to make it 00000. and that's by using CDMA workshop .After writing the 16 digit number ,just write 00000 in the spc section and voalla

oa12

Jun 19, 2013
Can you elaborate on the " once you read it" you can flash any modem please?

i would love to flash a different carriers modem fw onto my 910p for international use.

Top Liked Posts