Flaunt your Nitro HD Screenshots!!

Search This thread

shakes83

Nov 11, 2011
Dasmariñas City
my homescreen

here's the link without the preview since i'm still not allowed yet. (yes, i'm a newbie!) :eek:

ht***tps://docs.google.c***om/open?id=0B-z3zMhR8cDkNTdMM3RfRUFjU2c

i have a request people....!!!

can someone make a dock bar for ADW Launcher EX that looks like this carbon fibre image/texture?

ht***tps://docs.google.c***om//open?id=0B-z3zMhR8cDkYzlkcVhKYjgtVmM

WITH the effect of this wooden dock here so it looks '3D-ish'?

ht***tps://docs.google.c***om//open?id=0B-z3zMhR8cDkV3dYQ0VsdjkyMWc

i've been Googling everywhere but can't seem to find one like it. I just thought that my LG Optimus 4G HD from Bell Canada (yes, it's the one without the ugly AT&T Logo! :p and very nice box packaging as well) will look good with that kind of dock bar

can someone also just maybe package it as a theme so we can just select the dock from within an ADW theme and not use an image file from the Gallery?

itiskonrad

Dec 5, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Just got Fresh Leaves live wallpaper! I think it looks great with everything!!

Leaves-lockscreen.png
Leaves-homescreen.png
Leaves-pulldown.png

kumayam

Jan 20, 2008
c6e4d81a-c22b-a330.jpg
c6e4d81a-c242-f0f5.jpg
c6e4d81a-c24c-9b41.jpg
c6e4d81a-c259-9ea2.jpg

Sporting Cm9 nightlies, lg ics launcher, lg weather widget

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2

jjflores87

Jul 6, 2012
I'm so jealous of everyones mods -_-. Bieng a smart phone virgin blows lol, just got my first smart phone hopefully il figure out this kind of stuff soon:cyclops:

AllstarE4

Jan 8, 2012
I'm so jealous of everyones mods -_-. Bieng a smart phone virgin blows lol, just got my first smart phone hopefully il figure out this kind of stuff soon:cyclops:

Just spend some time reading and don't hesitate to ask questions. I'm new to android modding and I just flashed my first custom rom the other day. After it's done it feels easy, but it sure is scary until you get it done.

Last edited:

surewhynot

Apr 19, 2012
Dead Sexy!

Special Thanks to Ho!No! for CM9 Full Throttle.

Nova Launcher, Infinitum Orange Theme, Custom Wallpaper and Simi Clock.

Reactions: Flyview

reddevil_sen

May 7, 2012
Bangalore
My Screenshots..

Image 1.. Lockscreen default swipe
zlyy9u.png

Image 2.. Homepage
w2dfsz.png

Image 3.. Homepage with Menu
2rf7rj8.png

Image 4.. Notification bar
1s00ef.png

Running on Jellybam 3.0.0
Underclocked to 1 GHz :laugh:

itiskonrad

Dec 5, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Since I always prefer stock ROMs but HATE how they look, this is [ROM] HO!NO! P930 Bell Official V20f with edits I've made to mostly SystemUI.apk, but a few to framework-res.apk. In general, it was actually a lot easier to make these edits than it was to make similar ones in GingerBread. I'll list out the mods with the pictures. If anyone wants to know how to apply any of them, let me know. I'll be happy to put up a tutorial.

MODS:

Lockscreen
1.)Transparent notification bar
2.)Completely flushed lockscreen of anything except a faint shadow at the bottom. (Since in this rom the stock lockscreen shows your homescreen with all widgets and icons behind it, I just removed all the lockscreen clocks/dates etc so what you see is just the homescreen, or whatever app is open on your phone behind the lockscreen).
3.)Stencil icons I made
4.)Applied percent battery mod
5.)Re-enabled signal cluster view (for some reason, Bell moved the LTE/4G/3G icons with the up/down arrows to beside the signal strength icons, taking up a whole extra icon. I just moved them back on top of each other, like it is in stock ICS)
8.)Made lockscreen pattern appear only when you get it wrong
9.)Made the lockscreen music controls match the transparent notification bar
LockScreen_zps7b8755a4.png
Lockscreen-invisible_zpsba0916b5.png

Homescreen/pulldown
1.)Autumn Tree live wallpaper with Minimalistic Text widget
2.)Removed carrier from notification bar
3.)Removed clock from notification bar
4.)Removed labels from the quicksettings icons in pulldown menu
5.)Darkened quicksettings to black
6.)Moved clock from notification bar to pulldown menu next to date
7.)Removed carrier from bottom of pulldown menu
2013-01-05163305_zps9045e544.png
Pulldown_zps54dece7d.png

mpsantiago

Since I always prefer stock ROMs but HATE how they look, this is [ROM] HO!NO! P930 Bell Official V20f with edits I've made to mostly SystemUI.apk, but a few to framework-res.apk. In general, it was actually a lot easier to make these edits than it was to make similar ones in GingerBread. I'll list out the mods with the pictures. If anyone wants to know how to apply any of them, let me know. I'll be happy to put up a tutorial.

MODS:

Lockscreen
1.)Transparent notification bar
2.)Completely flushed lockscreen of anything except a faint shadow at the bottom. (Since in this rom the stock lockscreen shows your homescreen with all widgets and icons behind it, I just removed all the lockscreen clocks/dates etc so what you see is just the homescreen, or whatever app is open on your phone behind the lockscreen).
3.)Stencil icons I made
4.)Applied percent battery mod
5.)Re-enabled signal cluster view (for some reason, Bell moved the LTE/4G/3G icons with the up/down arrows to beside the signal strength icons, taking up a whole extra icon. I just moved them back on top of each other, like it is in stock ICS)
8.)Made lockscreen pattern appear only when you get it wrong
9.)Made the lockscreen music controls match the transparent notification bar
LockScreen_zps7b8755a4.png
Lockscreen-invisible_zpsba0916b5.png

Homescreen/pulldown
1.)Autumn Tree live wallpaper with Minimalistic Text widget
2.)Removed carrier from notification bar
3.)Removed clock from notification bar
4.)Removed labels from the quicksettings icons in pulldown menu
5.)Darkened quicksettings to black
6.)Moved clock from notification bar to pulldown menu next to date
7.)Removed carrier from bottom of pulldown menu
2013-01-05163305_zps9045e544.png
Pulldown_zps54dece7d.png

^ I like this. Do you have your mods in a flashable zip?

Here's my current setup. Combo of Nova, UCCW, beautiful widgets, and CM10.1:

screenshot2013021518435.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just finished making some new mods I thought would be nice! =)

2012-01-28035016.jpg

2012-01-28091300.jpg

-Transparent notification bar
    -Blue Skies live wallpaper
    -ADW launcher but with launcher pro icons =P
    -Beautiful widgets smaller home widget
    -No carrier
    -Removed padding near clock
    -Modified my own ice cream sandwich-esque icons (except they're only white, no blue. I wanted neutral =))
    -Made my own battery icon with battery percent mod
    Just figured out how to mess with lock-pattern smali settings to change the lines (color and alpha) connecting the dots =)

lines.png

Changed lines to (you guessed it) transparent! =)
    arrows.png
    I'M SO HAPPY!
    I've been wanting to change the lockscreen clock font for AGES, but it's really hard on this phone! Normally, there's just a font you need to switch (/system/fonts/Clockopia.ttf) which android uses as the font for the clock, but in THIS case, they coded the framework.jar to use the system font for everything including the lockscreen! So one option is to swap out the droidsans font in your phone for something else which would change all the fonts system wide, but there are all sorts of issues (spacing, ellipses) that can cause problems everywhere else and I really just wanted the lockscreen font changed. So I deodexed framework.jar, figured out how to edit a couple smalis, detached the font of the lockscreen from the system and directed it to clockopia. For a noob like me it was REALLY hard! So now I can change my lockscreen font by just swapping out clockopia.ttf, like you can on normal android roms! I know this is unnecessarily lengthy, but I'm just so happy I got it to work I had to share =)

both.png
    Dead Sexy!

Special Thanks to Ho!No! for CM9 Full Throttle.

Nova Launcher, Infinitum Orange Theme, Custom Wallpaper and Simi Clock.
    Click the power and home buttons simultaneously

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk