[Q] Is it safe to install p930 custom recovery on p935?

Search This thread

scso43

Dec 28, 2012
So, i rooted my Telus Lg Optimus lte (P935) with Cydiaimpactor. Now im trying to install Rom Manager and i am not sure if i can use P930 recovery on my P935. If not i want to know what recoveries work on this phone.

Last edited:

Mr.201

Jan 5, 2013
So, i rooted my Telus Lg Optimus lte (P935) with Cydiaimpactor. Now im trying to install Rom Manager and i am not sure if i can use P930 recovery on my P935. If not i want to know what recoveries work on this phone.

Hi,It is safe because p930,p935 & p936 have same hardware.
Download the recovery.img and put it in the root of your sd card, then run adb . After that, run this following command:
edit:enable usb debugging else it is not working

adb shell
su
dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13

or you could just install the recovery through rom manager by clockworkmod . . . :p

Flash at your own risk

Last edited:
Reactions: scso43

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi,It is safe because p930,p935 & p936 have same hardware.
    Download the recovery.img and put it in the root of your sd card, then run adb . After that, run this following command:
    edit:enable usb debugging else it is not working

adb shell
    su
    dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13

or you could just install the recovery through rom manager by clockworkmod . . . :p

Flash at your own risk