Z2 stuck in flashmode

Search This thread

stinkypoo

Mar 7, 2014
Please help uk z2stuck in flashmode won't do anything hard reset won't work sony companion won't work nothing any help appreciated

iRimas

Oct 25, 2012
Is that battery fully charged. Try charging it fully any try flashing again.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stinkypoo

stinkypoo

Mar 7, 2014

thanks i have left it on charge until i get home it just keeps flashing sony then it says update went wrong something like that then it goes off again in a bootloop

iRimas

Oct 25, 2012
You mean did you manage to flash it properly till the end.

iRimas

Oct 25, 2012
Ok try this change fully and try again. It happen to me as well.

Reactions: stinkypoo

stinkypoo

Mar 7, 2014
thanks will try later ,so that was the problem with yours low battery but fully charged it went out of bootloop and flashed?

Abby Oddie

Aug 13, 2014
You'll need to install a custom recovery to flash a ROM. Open the Flash tool folder (usually C:\Flashtool).Find folder named Driver. Run the program named "Flashtool-Drivers",check all the options under "select component to install". Click install. Come back to Flashtool folder find folder named "firmwares".Copy downloaded firmware files(.ftf files) to "firmwares" folder.Open flashtool.exe connect the phone using USB cable (in Mass Storage mode). You can find your Phone details at INFO log.Wait until the process complete. When INFO log shows finished , device disconnected , you can switch on your phone . It'll take 10-15 minutes for first boot .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ok try this change fully and try again. It happen to me as well.