[APP][4.0.3+] SickSky Launcher v0.4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
Nice launcher. But play store says not compatible for tablet and it works fine for me.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda premium

tsjoe2

Dec 11, 2010
Nice launcher. But play store says not compatible for tablet and it works fine for me.

This would be perfect for tablet, since you dont need a dock for the phone and such. How did you get it onto your tablet (I am assuming that you did).

Firreath

Jun 17, 2012
Running it now. Though I might recommend to add a feature for removing all bottom buttons

Sent from tapatalk 4 on my lgog running houstonn's super smooth rasbeanjelly

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
This would be perfect for tablet, since you dont need a dock for the phone and such. How did you get it onto your tablet (I am assuming that you did).

Somehow I managed to get it for my tablet. Someone pl. Add review to play store page for showing compatible with tab.

SickSky

Aug 13, 2013
Johannesburg
sicksky.com
Somehow I managed to get it for my tablet. Someone pl. Add review to play store page for showing compatible with tab.

I designed SickSky for phones and not for tablets. The problem is if I allow it as compatible with tablets on Play, then a lot of people would not be happy with how it runs on a tablet (ie no landscape, no tablet-specific layouts etc). Anyhow it is still in beta for now.

Reactions: CaptainGoSlow

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
I designed SickSky for phones and not for tablets. The problem is if I allow it as compatible with tablets on Play, then a lot of people would not be happy with how it runs on a tablet (ie no landscape, no tablet-specific layouts etc). Anyhow it is still in beta for now.

Why don't you provide a direct update option from launcher?

Evil Avnovice

Apr 18, 2011
Thanks. Good to be back :D

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

It was like you just disappeared, and other than some scant tweets from your feed, felt like it's been forever. :)

On-topic: I take it unless otherwise, do you plan to include the ability to create additional homescreens, or is SickSky just a "single screen" deal?

SickSky

Aug 13, 2013
Johannesburg
sicksky.com
I'm on Slimbean 4.3 right now. I've tried CM10.2 as well and it wasn't listed as compatible either.

From what I remember Slimbean has a non-standard DPI by default, so you will most likely get compatibility issues with a few apps on Google Play. I have however had quite a few reviews from Galaxy Nexus owners.

Wait, are you simply ignoring the HD2?

Not ignoring, didn't have an answer. Not sure why it isn't compatible on market. I don't have a ton of free time for SickSky.

It was like you just disappeared, and other than some scant tweets from your feed, felt like it's been forever. :)

On-topic: I take it unless otherwise, do you plan to include the ability to create additional homescreens, or is SickSky just a "single screen" deal?

It has been a good couple years. For now I am going to focus on building panels to suite most needs. Next up will probably be a shortcuts panel. Not impossible to add widget panels later on, but going to stay clear from that for now since I wouldn't use that myself.

Evil Avnovice

Apr 18, 2011
It has been a good couple years. For now I am going to focus on building panels to suite most needs. Next up will probably be a shortcuts panel. Not impossible to add widget panels later on, but going to stay clear from that for now since I wouldn't use that myself.

That's cool. When I saw that development ceased on Zeam's Google Play page, I downloaded ADW EX Launcher (I still hold the Zeam apk files). The one feature that these two have that no one else seems to include were the ability to hold a good number of apps in their dock drawers.

Saythis

Jan 30, 2012
From what I remember Slimbean has a non-standard DPI by default, so you will most likely get compatibility issues with a few apps on Google Play. I have however had quite a few reviews from Galaxy Nexus owners.

Very true! I'll try setting it to a standard DPI like 320 or 213 and see if it works. Thanks! :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts