[Sense 2.5] Hero Icons

Search This thread

zitoun

Jan 23, 2008
Hi!

Maybe this theme already exist, but i didn't find it. So i've made it myself and share with you.

hero_i10.jpg

Attachments

• HeroIcons.zip
    480.1 KB · Views: 1,100

jefafa

Aug 6, 2009
Amsterdam
Hey there, I like the icons but is it possible to get ONLY the Twitter icon. I like all my icons but not the Twitter and I do like your little birdie.

Can you make a single cabfile for that one or could you tell me which file I have to install on my HD.

Thanks in advance.

chevic

Dec 29, 2009
Nice work but can you please tell me what's for the tabs between weather and settings ? the small bird and the one to the right taht I cannot describe ?

chevic

Dec 29, 2009
Twitter and footprints

Ok I'm lost, I'm usung a touch HD for one week now and I have Windows mobile 6.1

I prezume you have a Windows mobile 6.5. That because you have those two more tabs, the shortcuts on today screen above the tabs and the weather bellow the clock. Am I right ?

I've also seen some screen shots with another icon before People for missed calls. I don't know what version is that.

eliask

Dec 13, 2008
Athens
Thanks a lot for the nice icons.
One very small problem though (in my HTC HD2).
When the slider selects the calendar tab or the email tab, the selection does not matches the date number in the calendar tab. Same for the bubble with email numbers in the email tab.

lukem

Apr 2, 2007
Rome
Thanks a lot for the nice icons.
One very small problem though (in my HTC HD2).
When the slider selects the calendar tab or the email tab, the selection does not matches the date number in the calendar tab. Same for the bubble with email numbers in the email tab.

Same to me, Laurentius Rom on HD1.......

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
Zitoun, great stuff! Do you think you could do these for the new landscape manila. It just has a documents tab and I think the icons will work already as is. Thanks in advance.