[SHARE][APK] Z Launcher from Nokia

Search This thread

anikesh102

Nov 25, 2012
Bangalore
Amazing Launcher from Nokia.

It works with gestures pretty cool.

Just input gestures for any app or any contact, it will search your phone and list the outcomes :D

Just try it yourself

For ROOT Users:

You can install RootCloak and add Nokia Z Launcher to prevent the root check with Xposed installer.

Attachments

• zLauncher.apk
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,895
Last edited:

sshark

Sep 17, 2008
It seems that this is not compatible with rooted devices... See screenshot uploadfromtaptalk1407903388817.jpg

srk_srinivas

Apr 27, 2011
Entebbe-Uganda
Will ZLauncher work on Kitkat 4.4.2?

I have checked different Zlauncher apks, but none of them are working on my D800 Cloudy's GPro 2.3.
Is there any alternative method to use?

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Lol odd that it doesn't support root anymore. 2 months ago when i still had my nexus 4 i had it rooted and the launcher worked? If i have time guys then i will try to make it root compatible and compatible with the g2.

EDIT: I was busy with it :3 and I wanted to test the apk on someone else's phone but I can't recompile the apk but i don't only have it by this one but by every other one -,- so i need to still fix it.

For the one who can compile it normal again perform these steps:
Code:
[U][B]Open aX.smali[/B][/U]
zLauncher\smali\com\nokia\z\aX.smali

[U][B]Go to line 44[/B][/U]

[U][B]Replace[/B][/U]
const-string v3, "su"

[U][B]with[/B][/U]
const-string v3, "SuperUnicorn"
Open the smali up and change su to something else like SuperUnicorn TurtlePower Or FU idk

Then recompile it. I am not a Smali Pro or what i am just beginning to learn the smali language but i think that changing this line to something else then su disables root check. Dont delete the line just Rename the su I just used SuperUnicorn cause i was thinking about AOKP That epic unicorn Image.
I guess that this disables the Root check since it cannot find the su file or SuperUnicorn file at the xbin folder, You can also do this for other apps.
Sorry guys that i can't recompile it :/ still need to fix my windows environment for those stuff since its all outdated etc and i am running out of space.

I recommend to use Notepad++

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<resources>
    <bool name="cloud_logging_enabled">false</bool>
</resources>
We don't want Cloud logging... Its false by default when i opened it but i hope it stays like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnhale

siankatabg

Recognized Developer
Sep 9, 2012
Lol odd that it doesn't support root anymore. 2 months ago when i still had my nexus 4 i had it rooted and the launcher worked? If i have time guys then i will try to make it root compatible and compatible with the g2.

EDIT: I was busy with it :3 and I wanted to test the apk on someone else's phone but I can't recompile the apk but i don't only have it by this one but by every other one -,- so i need to still fix it.

Code:

[U][B]Replace[/B][/U]
const-string v3, "su"

[U][B]with[/B][/U]
Open the smali up and change su to something else like SuperUnicorn TurtlePower Or FU idk

Then recompile it. I am not a Smali Pro or what i am just beginning to learn the smali language but i think that changing this line to something else then su disables root check. Dont delete the line just Rename the su I just used SuperUnicorn cause i was thinking about AOKP That epic unicorn Image.
I guess that this disables the Root check since it cannot find the su file or SuperUnicorn file at the xbin folder, You can also do this for other apps.
Sorry guys that i can't recompile it :/ still need to fix my windows environment for those stuff since its all outdated etc and i am running out of space.

Code:
<resources>
</resources>
We don't want Cloud logging... Its false by default when i opened it but i hope it stays like that.

Mmm no.Not working with this change... I found that in the zLauncher\smali\com\nokia\z\aT.smali have a check for Superuser.apk in system,but again not working when i change it to something else.

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Mmm no.Not working with this change... I found that in the zLauncher\smali\com\nokia\z\aT.smali have a check for Superuser.apk in system,but again not working when i change it to something else.

So you did renamed that su to something like su2 and the superuser.apk to superuser2.apk Ehh... I didn't found the Apk first :/ It seems that my search program on windows was searching on whole matching words. Thankyou for trying these things :cowboy: I am not an smali pro or whut i am just beginning to learn it and I thought that this maybe could work.

siankatabg

Recognized Developer
Sep 9, 2012
So you did renamed that su to something like su2 and the superuser.apk to superuser2.apk Ehh... I didn't found the Apk first :/ It seems that my search program on windows was searching on whole matching words. Thankyou for trying these things :cowboy: I am not an smali pro or whut i am just beginning to learn it and I thought that this maybe could work.

No problems.Its my second time to editing smali :cool: .I just got working environment with programs for compiling/decompiling and just tried your suggestion.

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
No problems.Its my second time to editing smali :cool: .I just got working environment with programs for compiling/decompiling and just tried your suggestion.

Ahh nice you got your environment good working :good: I am still busy with fixing apktool etc all on my windows but i don't have the space anymore to download everything so yh... Well thankyou for trying my suggestion and investigating further to bypass the rootcheck:cowboy: I can't test the zLauncher with rootcheck cause i don't have a phone atm.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Amazing Launcher from Nokia.

It works with gestures pretty cool.

Just input gestures for any app or any contact, it will search your phone and list the outcomes :D

Just try it yourself

For ROOT Users:

You can install RootCloak and add Nokia Z Launcher to prevent the root check with Xposed installer.
    It seems that this is not compatible with rooted devices... See screenshot uploadfromtaptalk1407903388817.jpg

Code:

[U][B]Replace[/B][/U]
    const-string v3, "su"

[U][B]with[/B][/U]

Code:
    <resources>
    </resources>