SGS2 coming to Sprint first September 9??

Search This thread

mmegalodon

Aug 14, 2010
Please troll elsewhere, thanks.

Not exactly trolling .. was genuinely curious. First time I noticed it.

As for the matter at hand? I hope so. Get this ish out. I'd wait for the Prime, myself. Being a direct link and what not. Choice is all I want to see.

So, 'Matty' at hand ...

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

UCChemE05

Aug 21, 2010
Ugh, I really want this phone or the Prime but I am getting fed up with Sprint's service in my area.

Android 17

Jun 15, 2010
I think given the rumors of a 4.5 inch screen and 720p resolution, I'd rather wait for news of the Nexus Prime.

If for some reason it doesn't come out on Sprint right away, the SG2 would also be a worthy upgrade.

c-had2001

Aug 26, 2010
Gingerbread has had about 8 leaks for the Epic.

But it's still not official.

I'm not worried about updates if AOSP is going to support it.

Hopefully your right but seeing the support the epic gets in comparison to the other galaxy s phones I would wait and see myself. The one thing I hated about my epic was touchwiz and there aren't any alternative roms that have it taken out. But I do have to say the gsll looks pretty awesome.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

cdszoke

Dec 4, 2010
Hopefully your right but seeing the support the epic gets in comparison to the other galaxy s phones I would wait and see myself. The one thing I hated about my epic was touchwiz and there aren't any alternative roms that have it taken out. But I do have to say the gsll looks pretty awesome.

Srf 1.2 is a Froyo rom with the option of no touchwiz. The best rom on epic IMO.

mattykinsx

Jul 7, 2010

But...AOSP is already on the SGS2

http://cm-nightlies.appspot.com/?device=galaxys2

Albeit, that's not the version for the U.S. but I'm sure it'll be added at release.