►►[CM10.1.3] - Pure Performance X ★ RC3 ★ Feel the Experience of Nexus◄◄ [UPDATE-RC3]

Search This thread
B

berksems

►►[CM10.1.3] - Pure Performance X ★ RC3 ★ Feel the Experience of Nexus◄◄ [UPDATE-RC3]

Pure Performance X​
For International GT-I9300​

Nexus%20Logo.png

THIS IS EXTREMELY CLEANED CM BUILD EVERYTHING WORKS DONT SCARE EVERY POSSIBLE OPTION WORKS BUT THERE SO MANT USELESS FILES IN ZIP FILE LIKE 3 MINUTE SPACE VIDEO IN MEDIA FOLDER!!!AND I CLEAN THEM THIS IS BEST ROM FOR UR DEVICE​

System Details:
-Stock AOSP 4.2.2 (Base)
-CM Stock Kernel (Kernel)
-CyanogenMOD 10.1.3 RC2 (Features)
-Motorola X (User Infrace)

Changelog [RC1]

-First Build Released

Changelog [RC2]

-Stock Video Player Bug Fixed
-Camera Bugs Fixed
-System Base Moved to lastest CM10.1.3 RC1
-Some Bugfixes
-Bootanimation Changed
-Libraries Updated
-ZIP File Getting Small

Changelog [RC3]

-Camera Libraries Updated
-System Base Moved to lastest CM10.1.3 RC2
-Some Bugfixes
-Bootanimation Changed
-Clearing Base Updated
-ZIP File Getting Small
-Under Construction :laugh:
-Master Key Patch #3 Added (For a Dangerous Virus)

ROM FEATURES​

-0 Bloatware​
-Keyboard (Number Row)​
-Nexus Bootanimation (HD Quality)​
-Nexus Sounds​
-Moto X Wallpaper with Stock 4.3 Launcher​
-T9 Dialer From 4.3​
-Pure X Performance Tweaks​
-Screen Lag Tweaks​
-Battery Tweaks​
-Auto Rotate 4.3 Launcher​
-HD Voice
-Moto X Frameworks​
-CyanogenMOD Options For Apps​
-Deoedex System​
-Zipalinged APK​
-Rooted (Superuser)​
-Compressed Files​
-INIT.D Support​
-Multiuser Support​
-EXT4 Optimizations​
-Updated Exynos Source​
-Zero Shutter Mode and Image Quality Mods for Camera​

Screenshots---------->http://goo.gl/sXGIif

Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-09-04.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-09-26.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-10-43.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-11-31.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-11-38.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-12-00.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-12-32.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-12-45.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-12-55.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-13-18.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-13-43.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-13-51.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-14-06.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-14-44.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-15-11.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-15-24.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-16-26.png
Screenshot_2013-08-21-17-16-46.png

Download RC1---------->http://goo.gl/5YQnos
Download RC2---------->http://goo.gl/qPYVFX
Download RC3---------->http://goo.gl/XPhaeJ

Specials GAPPS Package For This ROM---------->http://goo.gl/j33gOR

CREDITS: THANKS FOR CM TEAM ALSO THANKS FOR GOOGLE :)

Last edited:
B

berksems

Lol, you won't give up modifying temaseks builds,right ?

Look maybe Im not soo good yes I aggre ıt before than that im Galaxy Ace 5830i developer I port CM7.2 MIUI Edition and I change my phone Im try to improve myself on GT-I9300 when i start to developing for ace i just can change icons but end of it i port a system im improving myself and i want to give a new things to people okey dont humiliate people :p

B

berksems

Lol, you won't give up modifying temaseks builds,right ?

And I know this rom not same as Moto X i port Notifications style of Moto X but it isnt uses amoled features it uses all screen and there is many moto x apps works in this rom i can just put the apk files but i dont wanna do that i wanna give people stable features because of it this build is so nude

B

berksems

He says in first post it is Teamseks build :eek:

Anyway, waiting for reviews . It looks interesting :cowboy:

Also if its same as teamseks builds where is the teamsek version in settings i change many things not the same as ant cm10.1 cm10.2 or teamsek builds

aziz_aw

Jul 9, 2013
I have just installed your rom and everything is great but in the camera I can't store my pictures to my SD card which is annoying

xillius200

Nov 10, 2009
Bordon, Hampshire, UK
Thanks for the great rom :D tried it and liked it, everyone has to start somewhere :) and trust me likes don't mean a thing lol doesn't make you a better developer or a better person, just means you got liked and credited by people for you work/help and some well just like posts. Every dev has their own style and users, you should be more respectful of each other lol I stopped developing just before the like meter came along lol doesn't mean my work was anymore meaningless between the time I started and then lol every user has their needs and wants and will support the rom they like :)

B

berksems

Thanks for the great rom :D tried it and liked it, everyone has to start somewhere :) and trust me likes don't mean a thing lol doesn't make you a better developer or a better person, just means you got liked and credited by people for you work/help and some well just like posts. Every dev has their own style and users, you should be more respectful of each other lol I stopped developing just before the like meter came along lol doesn't mean my work was anymore meaningless between the time I started and then lol every user has their needs and wants and will support the rom they like :)

I spending my time for it for people and someone come and say off-topic i get angry naturally im not making it just myself if u dont like dont use its simple but people want to close everything what they dont like :(

xillius200

Nov 10, 2009
Bordon, Hampshire, UK
I spending my time for it for people and someone come and say off-topic i get angry naturally im not making it just myself if u dont like dont use its simple but people want to close everything what they dont like :(

Yeah you always get haters best way is to just ignore them or just say, i've put time and effort don't use it....I mean you should get more respect for what you do :) more like every developer deserves respect whether new or old. Sadly some people don't seem to see that and just demand and be selfish :/

Anyway I wish you luck with your rom :D keep up the good work :)

your the first person to get me to comment in like I don't know..6 months or so even though I come on daily just to see the roms xD

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    He says in first post it is Teamseks build :eek:

Anyway, i waiting for reviews . It looks interesting :cowboy:

I made a review A while back

This ROM is more stable than any other ROM I've tried even the battery life is okay I don't know why this ROM isn't more popular

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
    Thank you for bringing this brilliant rom. It is look so tasty XP
    Also its not just teamsek its trilogy CM10.2+CM10.1+Teamsek CM10.1

Temasek, not teamsek! Correct credits on the first post :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app