Awesome Camera from Leaked Sense 4.5 (Flashable Zip)

Search This thread

beanbean50

Jul 9, 2008
London
guys, sooo funny lol, brush is directly translated.from that chinese word, which also means flash, So... that original sentence menat u can use the Recovery to flash. LOOOOL, oh, and gfan is full of frauds and cheats lol, but they do have tons of good stuff, including a lot of warez which im not supposed to talk of.

BTW, flashing the actual camera mod in development will overwrite this new interface, but i choose quality over looks and efficiency, so this is a no go for me:D

Edit. beaten by the guy above LOL, but not root explorer, REC is recovery

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

if you enjoyed that translation you may enjoy this:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1607519

with such sentences as:
'the officials solution can be also brush into the boot. Img'

'Modified (not countries do extraction) domestic the central weather bureau weather source, more gelivable then the weather'

'Added the lock screen calls to the point where'

and so on :laugh::laugh::laugh:

*i'm not taking the p out of the Chinese (my wife is half Chinese) it's the google translate that i find hilarious :D

Reactions: KLUVJ

stiffmast3r

Dec 22, 2010
Graz
And new about this is ... what ??
Im still waiting for someone that can explain me whats new about this and what does it improve ...

Well.. Mate...
What's hard to understand on a slow motion video? I don't talk about anything, just that I made a short slow motion movie. Don't be mad bro, just as Wiki if u didn't know what's "slow motion" is ;)

Cheers

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Daekin

Mar 23, 2009
Bratislava
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
i only translate it with google translate
i find the text also wierd

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

hi guys i found something else (i am now sure that the camera.apk is patched)

original site
http://bbs.gfan.com/android-4728071-1-1.html

translate the page to english
http://translate.google.com/transla...=http://bbs.gfan.com/android-4728071-1-1.html

it says
At a friend's website to find a HTC One X sense4.5 camera patch, the oil they want to help.

Patch the premise is the need to have root privileges, test 1.29rom.2.05rom, no problem

Please install the phone USB drivers before use, and open the phone to the USB debug mode.

Download and unpack the files directly in the camera patch folder to run the camera patch push. Bat file to;

oke i register
and download the
Htc_One_X_CameraPatch.zip
but zip only includes adb files and a other camera.apk
the size is a little different
i did not try it yet (so this is at your own risk)

OK I compared......only signature has changed form the version posted in OP...but why resigning????

EDIT: by the date of files it seems like the version you posted is ORIGINAL (because it has older date of signature) and version in OP was RESIGNED on August 1

Last edited:

Daekin

Mar 23, 2009
Bratislava
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hi,

i've added media_profiles.xml to the flashable zip file: http://goo.gl/pdy08

cheers

starbase64

wow that is OLD media profiles...from where have you taken it????
what about media profiles from 1.29.401.12? are they not working? I do not want to revert to older settings....

attached are default media profiles form htc ROM 1.29.401.12
try those

Last edited:

starbase64

Apr 3, 2007
wow that is OLD media profiles...from where have you taken it????
what about media profiles from 1.29.401.12? are they not working? I do not want to revert to older settings....

I've tested media_profiles.xml from latest venom rom, but burst mode doesn't work.

You have a other xml file with fully compatibility? edit: testing :D

Daekin

Mar 23, 2009
Bratislava
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I have one thought...what if this is not from Sense 4.5? (because ROM leak is nowhere when searching)
BUT it can be the app from latest HTC test base 2.15....will compare it to the one included in ARHD 7.3.0 when it is released :)
and in that case it is Sense 4.1

starbase64

Apr 3, 2007
I have one thought...what if this is not from Sense 4.5? (because ROM leak is nowhere when searching)
BUT it can be the app from latest HTC test base 2.15....will compare it to the one included in ARHD 7.3.0 when it is released :)
and in that case it is Sense 4.1

matter, the main thing is a little bit moving

sgtrhd

Apr 27, 2011
Lieser
Question...

Is there a chance to get this as odexed version for stock-roms like 1.29.207.11 (o2 GER) or all the others?
(Dont discriminate against people with provider-branded roms... :D )

This time?
In future?

---------------------------------------------------------------
German+(dict.cc ger to eng)= my_posts :D
You've got me wrong?
excuse me...
Don't get me wrong,
I'm german... :(

Neleor

Dec 24, 2010
Does it work on all ROMs? Or does it need Sense libs?

Sent from my HTC One X with Android 4.1.1 AOSP

knoxploration

Apr 23, 2011
Well.. Mate...
What's hard to understand on a slow motion video? I don't talk about anything, just that I made a short slow motion movie. Don't be mad bro, just as Wiki if u didn't know what's "slow motion" is ;)

Cheers

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Slow motion video has been a feature of the stock One X camera from day one. (Well, actually, even before that; it was a feature even on pre-release review cameras.)

As far as I can see, the only differences are:

* Front / rear camera selection is now an icon in the main UI, not hidden at the top of the setup menu
* Vertical instead of horizontal zoom bar (easier to adjust, but less fine-grained; still pointless because it is only digital zoom)
* Scene modes are now not listed separately under Camera Scenes, but grouped under 'Scene selection' entry (less scrolling but one extra tap to get to them)
* Either there's a new Normal scene mode, or more likely Auto has just been renamed Normal
* Aspect and resolution are now combined into a single option, rather than separate options
* Blue instead of green highlight

No sign of the ability to control JPEG or movie compression level, so the most important and most-requested feature is still missing.

Top Liked Posts